Albanians abroad

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:flag: :D :zgerdhimje: :samire: :rrokullisem: :) :gezuar: ;) :lol2: :automatik: :( :ckemi: :jojojo: :wallbang: :lamtumire: :o :talumsha: :angry: :urra: :shock: :? :hisfault: :nonono: :love: 8-) :love2: :lol: :lutem: :x :mecigare: :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :ncuk: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :skenderbeu: :skuptoj: :tirona: :vllaznia: :ugeek: :hi-bulku:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Albanians abroad

Re: Albanians abroad

by RedFootballs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Pjetër wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm
ZenMaster wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 am
Pjetër wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am
I didn't watch the match but I'm reading that Veseli put on a great performance today. Obviously overshadowed by Dragowski.
Average performance but nothing special. Depends where you were reading? Albanian sport journalists are masters of hyperbole, they are never punctual or factual. It's just arslicking fest.
It was whoscored and sofascore they rated him 7.7 and 8.2 respectively.
7.7 is v good.

Re: Albanians abroad

by Pjetër » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm

ZenMaster wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 am
Pjetër wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am
I didn't watch the match but I'm reading that Veseli put on a great performance today. Obviously overshadowed by Dragowski.
Average performance but nothing special. Depends where you were reading? Albanian sport journalists are masters of hyperbole, they are never punctual or factual. It's just arslicking fest.
It was whoscored and sofascore they rated him 7.7 and 8.2 respectively.

Re: Albanians abroad

by Greku » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Sadiku is Ibra compared to the others
Case closed

Re: Albanians abroad

by Princ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:24 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Princ wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 am

Even Sadiku at club level is far better than Cika.

Surely the fact that Cika hasn't scored in the Super Lig for nearly 10 full hours of football should say enough?
The Swiss league is nowhere near as good as the Turkish league lol Sadiku has flopped hard at every club outside of the Swiss league..he couldn’t even cut it at legia in his prime... Cikalleshi used to play at basaksehir when they were first in the league. Forget the fluke goals sadiku scores here and there and use the eye test, if you can look at both players and say sadiku is better then fair play
Cikalleshi = 27 app. - 2 goals. (vs Georgia and Luxembourg, both friendlies)
Sadiku = 34 app. - 12 goals.
I think he's had his chance.
These appearances though have came mostly as a sub late game and he’s never had a consistent starting position with our nt like sadiku has. He’s maybe started the odd game here and there in friendlies but nothing more. For some reason he’s always been the third string striker behind sadiku and balaj...

Re: Albanians abroad

by RedFootballs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Princ wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 am
Princ wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:49 am
Sadiku is a terrible player... he is not half of the player cika is. Roshi has carried us if anything offensively. Cikas never gotten a true chance with our nt or I’m sure he’d prove a lot of ppl wrong
Even Sadiku at club level is far better than Cika.

Surely the fact that Cika hasn't scored in the Super Lig for nearly 10 full hours of football should say enough?
The Swiss league is nowhere near as good as the Turkish league lol Sadiku has flopped hard at every club outside of the Swiss league..he couldn’t even cut it at legia in his prime... Cikalleshi used to play at basaksehir when they were first in the league. Forget the fluke goals sadiku scores here and there and use the eye test, if you can look at both players and say sadiku is better then fair play
Cikalleshi = 27 app. - 2 goals. (vs Georgia and Luxembourg, both friendlies)
Sadiku = 34 app. - 12 goals.
I think he's had his chance.

Re: Albanians abroad

by ZenMaster » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 am

Pjetër wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am
I didn't watch the match but I'm reading that Veseli put on a great performance today. Obviously overshadowed by Dragowski.
Average performance but nothing special. Depends where you were reading? Albanian sport journalists are masters of hyperbole, they are never punctual or factual. It's just arslicking fest.

Re: Albanians abroad

by Pjetër » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am

I didn't watch the match but I'm reading that Veseli put on a great performance today. Obviously overshadowed by Dragowski.

Re: Albanians abroad

by Aurora Bulkualis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:51 am

I could not care less what Sadiku does at his club. If he scores for us, that's good enough.

Re: Albanians abroad

by Princ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 am
Princ wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:49 am
Sadiku is a terrible player... he is not half of the player cika is. Roshi has carried us if anything offensively. Cikas never gotten a true chance with our nt or I’m sure he’d prove a lot of ppl wrong
Even Sadiku at club level is far better than Cika.

Surely the fact that Cika hasn't scored in the Super Lig for nearly 10 full hours of football should say enough?
The Swiss league is nowhere near as good as the Turkish league lol Sadiku has flopped hard at every club outside of the Swiss league..he couldn’t even cut it at legia in his prime... Cikalleshi used to play at basaksehir when they were first in the league. Forget the fluke goals sadiku scores here and there and use the eye test, if you can look at both players and say sadiku is better then fair play

Re: Albanians abroad

by RedFootballs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 am

Princ wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:49 am
Sadiku is a terrible player... he is not half of the player cika is. Roshi has carried us if anything offensively. Cikas never gotten a true chance with our nt or I’m sure he’d prove a lot of ppl wrong
Even Sadiku at club level is far better than Cika.

Surely the fact that Cika hasn't scored in the Super Lig for nearly 10 full hours of football should say enough?

Top