Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Rama wants to raise minimum wage for public workers from 220 dollars/month, to almost 400 dollars/month. He's panicking like hell since he could have done this a long time ago (probably their internal polls showing him losing ground massively).

The more he raises these wages, the less contracts his friends get from public budget, so this is hurting him on that front too. In reality they could increase the minimum public wage to 600-700 dollars/month without a problem, but who's going to give overpriced tenders to crooks with public money then?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
vata10

Well, they should wake the f*** up. Most of them are aware of their roots but want to deny them. Very similar to the ones in Sanxhak, the Orthodox community in Fyrom and Greece too.
Pjetër

Kind of a random question:

In Albania is it common for someone with the name Andre to have it spelt André? Every Albanian guy I have ever met with this name has it spelt as Andre but according to wikipedia André is apparently another variation of it used. I always thought that the é letter was a Malsor type thing so I doubt most people would spell it that way.

For the record I am asking only for the name Andre not Andrea, Ndre, Ndreka or any other variation.
artan

I never heard of any Albanian having the name of Andre lol
Pjetër

Every Andre I know is 40+ years old so maybe that name has fallen out of favor with newer generations.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm with artan. Never heard of an Andre either.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Serbs have built a wall in Mitrovica.. We have the most pu$$y ass politicans and leaders all in Europe. These guys are so obsessed with the "Na jemi Evropes" campaign that they sold their country and identity(Albania, Kosova and Macedonia). They do this shit on purposely so they can continue with their mass scale corruption as the EU will turn a blind eye as long as they're pushing their multicultural agenda.
Pjetër

That wall will never keep the Mexicans out.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Never met an André either. Plenty of Andreas though.
  • Information