Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.
Plako

Re: Free Your Mendje

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 am
Southern italy provinces like Puglia-Calabria and Sicilily have changed a lot compared to their situation back in the 90s .
I hear the Camorra is heavily involved in Puglia and Campania in the manufacturing of fake luxury goods and other things like olive oil which is a thriving business.

http://www.esquire.com/style/news/a5042 ... n-supreme/
Papagalli

Re: Free Your Mendje

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 am
Papagalli wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 pm
-off topic (but worth the ask)
To all the Shqipe in Italy. I'll be in Europe during the holidays and would love to catch the Juventus vs Roma game. Anyone know how I can get ahold of a pair of tickets? Much appreciated in advance. :gezuar:

Pls ignore, decided to see inter vs lazio instead.
Papo just noticed your post. They made it easier to buy tickets and fill the stadiums . Now you can just buy them online without the “supporter badge” but only for some stadium sections. You can’t buy them for risky games or in the “Curva sections” where the ultras stay. Hopefully Inter -Lazio won’t be boring but they just appointed Spalletti as minister of defence :P
Vllai, flm per pergjigjen.

I left it up to some family member to sort it out. hopefully, he can otherwise I'll pm you for a link if I can find one on the official site. As for the curva section, that's a big no as he supports inter and I support Lazio, it'd be damn near impossible to choose. Both teams are on fire right now, so hopefully, it'll be a memorable match. :urra:

Return to “Let the good times roll”