FYROM Macedonia : "The schizophrenic autodestructive state that continues killing innocent albanians!"

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Lol at the people putting their hopes on Rama. Don't you see the guy just wants to gain votes by acting nationalistic.
You keep repeating this but it's definitely not true. He's not getting a single additional vote in Albania by acting as a nationalist otherwise you'd see him beating the war drums right now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Lol at the people putting their hopes on Rama. Don't you see the guy just wants to gain votes by acting nationalistic.
You keep repeating this but it's definitely not true. He's not getting a single additional vote in Albania by acting as a nationalist otherwise you'd see him beating the war drums right now.
It worked on you
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

What a disgusting idiot this Gruevski is. He's like a little Putin. There have been numerous reports of TV stations cutting interviews mid-air when they go against him. As soon as journalists start asking him questions they cut off the feed. The identities of people involved in incidents still not revealed.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Plako wrote:
It worked on you
I wouldn't vote for Rama because he's a nationalist, I'd vote for him because I think he's the only alternative right now providing a vision of a modern Albania despite all his faults and authoritarian tendencies. I like that Rama is the face representing Albania to the Western world and not that idiot Berisha.
Aurora Bulkualis

This seems like the shittiest attempt at a false flag operation I've ever seen. The government is about to be toppled, and all of a sudden there's an ethnic conflict where Gruevski comes out as the hero, and even says there are jihadists amongst the people caught to gain western sympathy. Why don't they give us the names of all the police officers and people involved, and let independent media outlets verify these people's existence and involvement in such organizations?

What a Macedonian journalist wrote on twitter "2hrs after publishing the first video of #Kumanovo, @VMRO_DPMNE's local orgs have paid ads on Facebook promoting it."
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

country is so fcked up, can't get anything done there.
Aurora Bulkualis

This reminds me of the Panda Bar incident in Kosove where Serbian army executed their own citizens and blamed it on UCK, as a pretext to enter into war. Seriously look it up. Even Serbian sources, including Vucic, admitted it was a false flag operation.

This Gruevski is a textbook Slavo-maniac remnant from the times of Milosevic & co.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unite Albanians even further. I love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lets see what happens further. So many contradictory infos ...

~Simboli~
Aurora Bulkualis

Zemi wrote:Unite Albanians even further. I love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't see what's so uniting about a bunch of Turkish leftovers being paid by Gruevski to distract from his protests by blaming Albanians.
  • Information