FYROM Macedonia : "The schizophrenic autodestructive state that continues killing innocent albanians!"

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This morning the little town of Kumanovë (Kumanovo) woke up under the terror of the "state police" of FYROM in a army like operation that left dead 5 albanians of wich a 8 years old little girl.

http://www.balkanweb.com/site/perplasje ... p-beograd/

There have been many reactions over the happenings in Fyrom lately but i would highlight this one:

Simboli i Diellit

Macedonian propaganda all over internet news...
artan

Situation in Macedonia has turned into despair and the country is on a brink of a civil war.

Started with Gruevski wire tapping up to 20k people in the country and gaining serious "dirt" on powerful people in the country.That's why some of the Albanian parties like BDI are afraid to speak out and are committed to maintain "peace" because Gruevski has Ahmeti by the balls due to all the dirt he has on him. Then people started to protest and they(the gov) had the nerve to create a false flag attack blaming it on the UCK to divert attention away from the situation but even the Slavs saw through it..

Gruevkski is going to be overthrown and so will Ahmeti. Good! Now would be the time for us to call for a federalization of the country.
Simboli i Diellit

Federalization of the country would be the best choice . I don't see it happening though, even if the other makos get in power they will seek their own national interests and giving albanians more rights or power doesn't fit in . On the other side splitting macedonia won't solve anything, there would still be albanians in macedonia and macedonians in albania...
artan

Apparently Serbia has mobilized some 500 military/police guards to the border to control the "terrorism"

Many of the Albanian citizens in the city have fleed.. Edi Rama branded himself as the defender of albanians over the past 12 months but when push comes to shove he's nowhere to be found
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Apparently Serbia has mobilized some 500 military/police guards to the border to control the "terrorism"

Many of the Albanian citizens in the city have fleed.. Edi Rama branded himself as the defender of albanians over the past 12 months but when push comes to shove he's nowhere to be found
Edi means well but he is not a nationalist. Also, like all the other politicians in the Balkans he takes orders from somewhere else.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

How many Albanians have fled the city?
artan

Plako wrote:
artan wrote:Apparently Serbia has mobilized some 500 military/police guards to the border to control the "terrorism"

Edi means well but he is not a nationalist. Also, like all the other politicians in the Balkans he takes orders from somewhere else.
Yea, I understand why he's not getting involved from a political standpoint but I just find it ironic because after the Serbia-Albania match he became very patriotic and recently made the comment about "Greater Albania" but not a line about what's happening in recent days.. Would make for good PR press for him to gain the nationalistic vote but I think Rama has something up his sleeve though and he's waiting for the chance, he's a smart man.

Vetevendosje is doing something about it though. Good for them
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Vetevendosje is doing something about it though. Good for them
The only Albanian movement that is not a Western tool.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Lol at the people putting their hopes on Rama. Don't you see the guy just wants to gain votes by acting nationalistic, while in reality he's an atheist liberal nudist painter with a deep thirst for financial corruption?

I still don't understand what's going on. I've been hearing anti-govt protests were happening in Macedonia, but it wasn't ethnic-related. I don't know what's going on here.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information