FYROM Macedonia : "The schizophrenic autodestructive state that continues killing innocent albanians!"

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Pjetër

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOX9kJR ... e=youtu.be

it's actually uniting macedonians and albanians.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Lol the Green Beret fag at XT is 1 strike away from being banned. I can't believe it was that easy. Should have asked admins earlier :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Lol the Green Beret
That guy is the biggest loser. I never met somebody who literally loses it if somebody doesn't like him.
artan

Pjetër wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOX9kJR ... e=youtu.be

TBH, to me it sounds like slavs(not just Macedonians) are just labeling Albanians as islamic terrorists and that we should be wiped out..

Protests in Tirana
[youtube]RV-vnyAtqQ8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Aurora Bulkualis

Shpati wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Lol the Green Beret
That guy is the biggest loser. I never met somebody who literally loses it if somebody doesn't like him.
Not just that, he's a fucking spammer. Just spamming non-stop, completely ruins forums.
vata10

Still no clear picture on what happened and why, everything looks very blurred. Albo politicians in mak have remained silent. Imo it hurts seeing people's property being demolished that way.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote:
Pjetër wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOX9kJR ... e=youtu.be

TBH, to me it sounds like slavs(not just Macedonians) are just labeling Albanians as islamic terrorists and that we should be wiped out..
In one of the leaked convos, Macedonian govt officials were calling Albanians "(American) Indians". That's a step up from Serbs tbh, who make up stories about Illyrians speaking Slavic or some shit like that :lol:
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

If they called us Native American Indians, at least they are acknowledging that West Macedonia was our land. :)
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Why isn't Rama or any Albanian politicians in Macedonia doing anything about this?
Berti
Team: Leeds

In my assessment Monkeydonia has shot itself in the foot. This was too obvious and the West has taken notice. Serbia as it does got the bait too.
Albanians responded admirably by peaceful protests everywhere. Rama is no Berisha and is not interested in nationalistic rhetoric. Even when he does say smth of the kind is not intended and always blown out of proportion. It's difficult for Albania and Kosova to put pressure on Gruevski when our own albos in his government are not playing ball. I personally just do not get where Macedonia is going with their vision. No one thinks they should be a country and they are enforcing that idea every day. Albania's hands are tight in doing a similar show of force like Serbia as we are a NATO member and we can't behave like that. But it's uniting Albanians even further so obviously Gruevski didn't learn anything from the Serbia game.
  • Information