Who was it that said

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

"Ne e dojm Kosoven por pa Kosovar"? Someone told me Gjergj Fishta said this but I can't find it anywhere online.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

You can't find it because that's not true and it can be a komunist propaganda against him (they did that with many albanian writers who were against the commies) . I found the phrase in many places as a comment and it's being used by Kosovarophobies - Catholic or orthodox ignorant Islamophobists - Greek Minority . In some places they say Enveri ka thene ... so no true in that.

Ai komenti i fundit kishem vu bast se nuk eshte prej veriu nga elokuenca dhe fjalet qe perdor . Asht nji troller edhe pse shkrun aty veriu se bace nuk e perdorim ne pervec shqiptarve te kosoves e tropojes/kukesit po ata nuk shkruajne keshtu ;)

~Simboli~
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dragoi wrote:Ai komenti i fundit kishem vu bast se nuk eshte prej veriu nga elokuenca dhe fjalet qe perdor . Asht nji troller edhe pse shkrun aty veriu se bace nuk e perdorim ne pervec shqiptarve te kosoves e tropojes/kukesit po ata nuk shkruajne keshtu ;)
That's kinda funny the way you wrote that :)
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: That's kinda funny the way you wrote that :)
Indeed :)

~Simboli~
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dragoi wrote:You can't find it because that's not true and it can be a komunist propaganda against him (they did that with many albanian writers who were against the commies) . I found the phrase in many places as a comment and it's being used by Kosovarophobies - Catholic or orthodox ignorant Islamophobists - Greek Minority . In some places they say Enveri ka thene ... so no true in that.

~Simboli~
Lol what :lol:
  • Information