Czech tourists in Albania

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Unfortunately every year Czech tourists die in Albania. Incidents, killed or lost in high mountains full of snow. Timeline of Czech tourist tragedies in Albania:

• October 2001 – Three Czech tourists: Jan Pavelka, Mihal Pavelka and Lenka Tuçkova dissappear in Shkodra mountains.
• 30 july 2011 – Four Czechs (two couples) are kidnaped violently , robbed and then released in Radomirë, Kala e Dodës.
• 30 june 2012 – Two Czechs who were having a bath at Shkopet lake get robbed.
• 20 july 2012 – A Czech tourist 78 years old declared dissapeared is found dead near to lake Barum , in Kruja .
• 7 july 2013 – The Czech tourist , Pavel Prozak has an incident at Jezerca mountain suffering a bad injury at his foot at the time when our defence army helicopters found him.
• 1 june 2014 – The Czech tourist, David Polack dies in Dukagjin because his car gets off road falling down the mountain...
• 15 august 2014 – The 26 years old Czech girl Martina Mala is injured by fire gun at the beach of Velipoje .
• 8 may 2015 – The czech Adam Baron, 26 years old, dies during bath in Kir river.
• 3 july 2015 – A czech couple gets killed by kallashnikov after getting robbed in Prekal of Dukagjin.

So if you're considering to visit Albania please do it with local trusted agencies do not travel alone during the night in the most northernsome part of Albania. For your sake never trust people from Dukagjin- Fan of Mirdite - Bulqize- Kruje . Don't get people you don't know in your car . If you're planning to visit albanian mountains then organize it with the "High Albanian mountain club" : http://www.highalbania.al/site/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The guy who killed the tourists, was previously in court for murdering an 11 year old child and throwing his body in the river to steal his gold necklace. But the degenerate judges that handled his case were bribed and he was let free... The judicial system in that place is more corrupt than anything I've ever seen. Even worse than Somalia probably. They're letting murderers, rapists, psychopaths, loose in the streets all for small bribes. Rama cursed them live on TV on Opinion two weeks ago...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

If you're considering visiting Albania you should not go anywhere north of Tirana. Anything below is fair game.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Doc wrote:If you're considering visiting Albania you should not go anywhere north of Tirana. Anything below is fair game.
Well Italian tourists lost their lives at the blloku area in Tirana not that long ago so better don't visit Albania at all , north or south :P The use of small improvised explosive devices in targeted attacks against individuals who are involved in contentious business or personal disputes has increased in the past year. Rocket propelled grenades have also been used to target vehicles as well as residences of individuals involved in feuds.

BTW we need to bring in the death penalty, during 45 years of rule there was 1 death for blood feuds. The crime rate was low and honest people who pay taxes don't have to keep these scums on prisions at their costs. We could've built many roads or create jobs instead of throwing millions of euros keeping them inside : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20or4 ... lajme_news

Only one prisioner costs 4-5 times more than the social assistance a poor family gets. What do these prisioners give in return to the society? There aren't forced labours for prisioners in Albania , so the return is 0. Just like keeping parasites sucking your blood. And well most of them have their sentences shortened at a ridiculous level so in theory the costs are even lower than they should be. Adding to this the fact that more than 2 thousand albanians prisioned in Greece will be transfered here as soon as the new prision in build , same with italian albanians because other countries don't like spending money on these people...

With the death sentence we could avoid spending money on people who suffer lifetime in prision and they would be spared a useless life without goals and opportunities to do something inside.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Come on Simboli, that's like saying China has 1k homicides in a month, and Kukesi also has 1k homicides in a month, that means they're equally safe :) In Tirana people innocent people rarely get hurt (I hope I didn't jinx anything).. Rural areas in Albania are extremely dangerous.

On the death penalty, I heard that it's more expensive than a lifetime in prison. I don't know if it's just left wing liberal b.s. but I still don't care tbh. Death penalty is not coming back, because EU doesn't allow it. Simple as that...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information