Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Botswana :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Botswana is a perfect case of much corruption harms a country. It's amazing how a country of people who are still hunter gatherers managed to have an economy 50% better than Albania, simply because of low corruption.

Take their religion away, and they'll be on par with Migjeni's homeland. :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Botswana is a perfect case of much corruption harms a country. It's amazing how a country of people who are still hunter gatherers managed to have an economy 50% better than Albania, simply because of low corruption.

Take their religion away, and they'll be on par with Migjeni's homeland. :D

Corruption is ingrained in certain societies/cultures though. I mean look at Italy, one of the largest among the developed economies and they're corrupt as hell.

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Migjeni wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:The future generation must know this and must remember this since propaganda is made every day against us

This is a good for begginers to understand about few facts about the White Race and the "White pride" is not a racist thing ... http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com ... Plates.htm

Strangly Black pride, Asian pride, gay pride, muslim pride etc.. are ok but White pride sounds racist hahaha fucking leftists.
Man stfu. Any site which mentions 'cultural marxism' in the west is full of shit, let me tell you that. White pride is racist. Because 'white pride' is always being promoted by racist dickheads and always against everyone else calling them inferior etc.

I'm really happy Simboli closed the forum, so you can only view threads if you're logged in only because of this thread. Thank God they won't embarrass us with this right wing shit for outsiders.
And when Robert Mugabe says "Black people are superior and have more rights than the Whites in Zimbabwe" everything is ok but when it's the opposite it's a problem, haha leftists will make me laugh untill my death.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Corruption is ingrained in certain societies/cultures though. I mean look at Italy, one of the largest among the developed economies and they're corrupt as hell.
Sadly, but it's a cultural thing, not genetic.
Migjeni

KF.KORAB wrote:And when Robert Mugabe says "Black people are superior and have more rights than the Whites in Zimbabwe" everything is ok but when it's the opposite it's a problem, haha leftists will make me laugh untill my death.
So you're the white Robert Mugabe? What a load of shit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako

KF.KORAB wrote:
Migjeni wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:The future generation must know this and must remember this since propaganda is made every day against us

This is a good for begginers to understand about few facts about the White Race and the "White pride" is not a racist thing ... http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com ... Plates.htm

Strangly Black pride, Asian pride, gay pride, muslim pride etc.. are ok but White pride sounds racist hahaha fucking leftists.
Man stfu. Any site which mentions 'cultural marxism' in the west is full of shit, let me tell you that. White pride is racist. Because 'white pride' is always being promoted by racist dickheads and always against everyone else calling them inferior etc.

I'm really happy Simboli closed the forum, so you can only view threads if you're logged in only because of this thread. Thank God they won't embarrass us with this right wing shit for outsiders.
And when Robert Mugabe says "Black people are superior and have more rights than the Whites in Zimbabwe" everything is ok but when it's the opposite it's a problem, haha leftists will make me laugh untill my death.

Jesus dude you're all over the place. No sane person would ever be ok with that either.

Erik

This thread is like a Stormfront/Apricity hybrid.

I'm just gonna have my 2 cents on the matter.

Is Albania a ''white country'' genetically? Yes

Is Albania a white country culturally? Not really.

Does it really matter? The first one kind of does, the second may also matter but not imo.

And white pride is mostly racist, especially those American inbreds who head it most of the time. In the UK we have similar groups and as a white person I see them as fascists who want to see a white Britain.
Aurora Bulkualis

Kastriot Myftaraj (a conspiracy journalist) just indicted the Kuran in an Albanian court. He opened a formal case to ban it for inciting hatred. :D :lol:

I love this guy :lol: :rrokullisem:
Pjetër

I can't believe I never knew about this guy. He's fucking hilarious.

http://www.telegrafi.com/kastriot-myfta ... hqiperine/

Shaqiri getting some long ass write up. :lol:
  • Information