Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Pjetër

Owner never really struck me as the apricity "classify" type.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Fucking mental patients
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

I don't discriminate on looks, just on intellect, politics, and religion.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote:
Dallku wrote:Back on topic: FFK's secretary confirmed that Januzaj expressed his desire to play for Kosovo and will do so as soon as they grant him permission.

The most predictable one ..
Any quotes from Abedin or is just FFK trying to use it as a recruitment tool after the refusal from the Swiss players.
What I thought too when I read that. The Kosovan team doesn't even have a stadium for next qualifiers yet. I can hardly see a fame whore like Abedini who is trying to relive his lost youth through his son going back to play in shitty stadiums that don't even serve gelatto and champagne in the dressing rooms.
AlMadman

I may have come off too strong on that post. But deep down it fucking hurts.

Nuk e di per juve, por mua me irriton fakti qe njihemi per keto gjera. Nuk ka muaj qe nuk ke dicka rreth bandave te bastisura, kryesisht banda qe merren me droge, dhe ne disa raste per prostitucion. Eshte nencmim i madh qe kemi filmat si Taken. Duhet te na vije keq per keto gjera. Duhet te reflektojme shume ne vetvete. Jemi bo "mangupat" e evropes.

Masandej kemi keta islamistat qe vazhduan publicitetin negative. Kejo per mua ishte qershia mbi torte. Nese kemi pas dituri si Shqiptar, paska qene si kriminel. Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkencetar? Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkrimtar perveq Kadares? Ne nje ane kerkojme te jeme pjese e "familjes evropiane", ne anen tjeter me mentalitet jemi shekuj mrapa.

Kur them Shqiptar, kuptoj te gjithe trojet, sepse asnjeri as tjetri nuk jemi shume me ndryshe. I referhoem te gjitheve. Pa keqkuptime. :(
Pjetër

MadMan wrote:I may have come off too strong on that post. But deep down it fucking hurts.

Nuk e di per juve, por mua me irriton fakti qe njihemi per keto gjera. Nuk ka muaj qe nuk ke dicka rreth bandave te bastisura, kryesisht banda qe merren me droge, dhe ne disa raste per prostitucion. Eshte nencmim i madh qe kemi filmat si Taken. Duhet te na vije keq per keto gjera. Duhet te reflektojme shume ne vetvete. Jemi bo "mangupat" e evropes.

Masandej kemi keta islamistat qe vazhduan publicitetin negative. Kejo per mua ishte qershia mbi torte. Nese kemi pas dituri si Shqiptar, paska qene si kriminel. Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkencetar? Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkrimtar perveq Kadares? Ne nje ane kerkojme te jeme pjese e "familjes evropiane", ne anen tjeter me mentalitet jemi shekuj mrapa.

Kur them Shqiptar, kuptoj te gjithe trojet, sepse asnjeri as tjetri nuk jemi shume me ndryshe. I referhoem te gjitheve. Pa keqkuptime. :(
I agree with everything you say except for this bold part. Here is a relevant quote from Luis Bunuel on this matter:

“Today`s culture is unfortunately inseparable from economic and military power. A ruling nation can impose its culture and give a worldwide fame to a second-rate writer like (Ernest Hemingway). (John Steinbeck) is important due to American guns. Had (John Dos Passos) and (William Faulkner) been born in Paraguay or in Turkey, who`d read them?”

This does not go for just literature but for any form of art. Norman Rockwell is a total hack but because he was American he is very well known whereas someone like Kolë Idromeno toils in obscurity.

Michael Bay is far more famous than Elaine May when it comes to film.

In the areas of art it is never good to associate fame with talent or importance.
AlMadman

Fair enough.

Duhet te pajtohemi qe kemi ngec shume, mund te fajesojm turqit, gjermanet, komunizmin, shkaun, por fati jone eshte ne dore te tone. Nuk do te arrijme duke fajesur apo duke pritur benefite(?) sepse jemi me te "bardh".
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:
MadMan wrote:I may have come off too strong on that post. But deep down it fucking hurts.

I agree with everything you say except for this bold part. Here is a relevant quote from Luis Bunuel on this matter:

“Today`s culture is unfortunately inseparable from economic and military power. A ruling nation can impose its culture and give a worldwide fame to a second-rate writer like (Ernest Hemingway). (John Steinbeck) is important due to American guns. Had (John Dos Passos) and (William Faulkner) been born in Paraguay or in Turkey, who`d read them?”

This does not go for just literature but for any form of art. Norman Rockwell is a total hack but because he was American he is very well known whereas someone like Kolë Idromeno toils in obscurity.

Michael Bay is far more famous than Elaine May when it comes to film.

In the areas of art it is never good to associate fame with talent or importance.
That's very true. And had Kadare been a Russian dissident, he might have gotten e Nobel prize too :)
KF.KORAB

MadMan wrote:What a load of bollocks.

English are sooo bad, but it's the powerful/educated/cultured albanians emigrating all over europe and the world.

What the english cunt said is hurtful because at the end of the day the truth fucking hurts.

What do you suppose an Englishman will know about albanians when every other day Albanians make the news for the wrong reason 99% of the time.

Albanians the cold blooded murders, Albanians and their drug-dealing, Albanains and their whore houses, Albanians and their cannabis plantation....Just the other day BBC releases footage of Albanians involved in a brawl in a prison, also I do not know how accurate this is, but according to UK stats 1 in 20 prisoners are Albanian. :wallbang: THIS IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.

Get off your bubble, you sound like one of these paki-arabs who enjoy all the commodities of the west(arabs and their 7 kids, who rent out million pound houses on the back of the tax-payers), while at the same time shouting "f*** england".

Hence the more I'd rather see the likes of rita and era getting media spotlight then these fucking scum.
That's what happen when zionist control the medias.

Look about the Dibran heroin that goes to France
They must have been on drug thrmselves as there is no sign of heroin in Dibra's region, maybe weed yes why not but heroin LMFAO.

Then it's also our fault that we are the only state in Europe without National group or party that can differ with these bastardic monkeys.
  • Information