Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:There is no need to believe what you just wrote as it is simply not true. Whites have always been more competitive? Where in the world is this coming from? Does the history of civilization start in the XV century? Also what does "white" even mean in this context?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just offering theories. Colonization and thus the shaping of today's world all started as European nations competed with one another for resources. When I say white I use it synonymously for Ethnic Europeans. Like I've said before competition breeds excellence. So the reason Europeans have molded the very societies we live in is because of how competitive they were. It all starts somewhere, competition to have the better weapons, competition to have the better sea-faring boats, better food, better resources etc Put them all together and you get colonization..

Why didn't Africa colonize the world? Because they had no drive to compete I think. At least not to compete in the areas that Europeans did as well. They were certainly very competive at killing each other in wars and selling POW to the colonizers..

This is the same reason why Black people now dominate sports. They have drive in the areas white people don't.

Maybe I should say White and Asian people are more competitive in more facets than other races..
Rodon

Competition may be one among 100s things that gives a purpose or a reason to do things, it certainly doesn't make you more intelligent.
Migjeni

Why do you guys bother with this proto-nazi? - He did the same thing on xtratime, so your discussions will be futile.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
KF.KORAB

Plako wrote:Maybe all those things you listed are what makes the English superior since 70-80% of Albanian would move to England in a heartbeat if they have papers :)

This is real Albanians that our country need.

gEIPIV58dMg
Migjeni wrote:
If that's the case, why this emphasis and this desire to prove that we're white? Why do you even care?
The future generation must know this and must remember this since propaganda is made every day against us

This is a good for begginers to understand about few facts about the White Race and the "White pride" is not a racist thing ... http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com ... Plates.htm

Strangly Black pride, Asian pride, gay pride, muslim pride etc.. are ok but White pride sounds racist hahaha fucking leftists.
MadMan wrote: We seem to have all kind of experts on skin colour and the ability to recognise non-albanians from albanians.
Basic people who know about sub-groups can identify White people from non white people, Albanians mostly have Dinarids, Norids, Pontids, Balkan Borrebys types but you can also find few cases that are atypical such as Nordid or East-Med but as long as they have mongoloid or negroe admixture they can't pass as white therefore they can't pass as Albanian.

If you have no clue about what i'm talking about look at the link below it's good for begginers.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com ... Plates.htm
Minotti

The problem here is you say white pride as some sort of bonding thing that we're somehow similiar to other white people. This is not USA where blacks just lump together all white people as if they have same identity and culture etc. For me, I couldnt care LESS about other white people. In fact, countries, white countries, such as England, France etc have done us over.

Being white is not a community as you make it to be. Also, the "asian pride" and stuff you mentioned only exists here. Ive traveled to asia a lot of times and just like everybody else they dont care about all asian people. They dont go around thinking "damn all we asians are awesome and pride of that". Just like us, they've been to war with each other etc.

There is NOTHING to gain from your crusade. On the contrary. And anyone who believes that certain races are inferior towards others need to get their heads checked, preferably by taking a sociology class and perhaps anthropology class too.
Rodon

I agree with you when saying that "whiteness" is a non-existing thing. There isn't any "white identity" and never will. Personally I myself couldn't care less about any other European nation and I hope no Albanian will fall for this idiotic and exclusively american way of thinking.

Though you shitted it completely with the last paragraph, crying about superiority/inferiority. The whole nature is a contest of struggle, where in the end only the stronger prevails.
Your tears won't change the ruthless dictatorship of nature.
Migjeni

KF.KORAB wrote:The future generation must know this and must remember this since propaganda is made every day against us

This is a good for begginers to understand about few facts about the White Race and the "White pride" is not a racist thing ... http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com ... Plates.htm

Strangly Black pride, Asian pride, gay pride, muslim pride etc.. are ok but White pride sounds racist hahaha fucking leftists.
Man stfu. Any site which mentions 'cultural marxism' in the west is full of shit, let me tell you that. White pride is racist. Because 'white pride' is always being promoted by racist dickheads and always against everyone else calling them inferior etc.

I'm really happy Simboli closed the forum, so you can only view threads if you're logged in only because of this thread. Thank God they won't embarrass us with this right wing shit for outsiders.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

"White" is not a scientific term. It just meant European colonizers. I don't understand building an identity over something so broad and loose defined.

Countries are poor because of two main reasons: 1) Institutional Corruption 2) Religion. It's absolutely not genetics. Find me a country who is not corrupt and irreligious, and I'll show a well developed 1st world country.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Countries are poor because of two main reasons: 1) Institutional Corruption 2) Religion. It's absolutely not genetics. Find me a country who is not corrupt and irreligious, and I'll show a well developed 1st world country.
Botswana

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

They're Buddhist/Hindu no?
Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Countries are poor because of two main reasons: 1) Institutional Corruption 2) Religion. It's absolutely not genetics. Find me a country who is not corrupt and irreligious, and I'll show a well developed 1st world country.
Botswana

An estimated 70% of the country's citizens identify as Christians. Anglicans, Methodists, and the United Congregational Church of Southern Africa make up the majority of Christians. Religious services are well attended in both rural and urban areas.[43]

:D

The saddest part is that Botswana in terms of purchasing power is even higher than Albania :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information