Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Rodon me duket se ti nxjerr konkluzione në fillim dhe pastaj i lexon gjerat që të perkojne me konkluzionet e tua. Kot per kuriozet kisha nje pyetje: kush ka me shume intelekt sipas renditjes rracore tende: nje Kinez, Indian, Norvegjez apo Iranian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Rodon wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:
Rodon wrote:Damien, intelligence is NOT a product of culture. Exactly like 100m runners are all blacks because they have a racial advantage, being their muscle shape more suited to sprint.
Exactly like they are very bad swimmers.
Intelligence is just another difference, though the most important one.

As I said, good academic grades don't have any correlation with society bias or prejudices.
Simply, good genes always emerge in one way or another, similarly bad genes will always score low.

That's why whites always did good, and that's why africans are always the lower strata of society, wherever they went, south america, usa, haiti, africa etcetc.

P.S. Try to imagine those gangster "Albanian". Done? In what you imagined, there isn't probably any normal Albanian, but just Shqipfolese like buze-vici noizy or mulatto rita ora.
Oh vlla it's definitely not some make believe muscle fiber. That theory is as outdated as saying Albanians came from the Caucasus mountains :D

Whites excelled because they've had superior culture. Either way it sounds racists by today's standards. Whites were either genetically superior or culturally superior. But one of them has to be true and I tend to agree with anthropological claims that it's based on culture.

For example, why are the Scandinavians no longer Viking like? Dutch men are the tallest in the world so that element seems to have remained. However, they no longer live in a culture that requires you to make a boat with your bare hands and sail it across icy seas in order to survive. So the genetic traits that excelled back then are no longer seen as desirable and have "died out" in a way.
Who gave whites those superior cultures? Those superior cultures didn't fall from the sky, but where the products of human intellect. Superior cultures are the natural consequences of superior human intelligence.

Lol why do you think blacks always win in 100m? Because there's a conspiracy that prevents whites to win this competition (remember, white sprinters may be much more numerous compared to blacks, but they are always crashed in this competition)?
Albanian Damien wrote:Add on to my last post: Rodon do you mean to say that if you take a baby gabel and raised it in the house of Bill Gates it would still grow up to be some retarded beggar?
The gypsy would certainly be more educated, but no amount of money will magically increase his brain capabilities, feature fixed from birth and inherited from parents.
MadMan wrote:Rodon, ti qenke burr zoti, ty edhe Hitleri do te kishte zili.
Sepse po flas e verteten?
1. Whites have always been more competitive as a culture compared to others. The only ones who really compete are the very eastern Asians (China/Japan/Korea). You're right that this has to stem from somewhere but unfortunately no one from 3000 years ago is around to tell us when the culture shifted from grunting and throwing rocks at monkeys to creating fire, the wheel and literature..

2. There are absolutely more black runners competing at a very high level than there are white sprinters. Look at Jamaica running is one of the few ways to get rich. They have intensive programs starting in elementary schools to train runners. It's very competitive from a young age. You think Usain bolt just decided one day randomly "hey I'm kinda fast. I should do this at an olympic level?" Hell no, they've been training him since maybe before he was born.

Same thing with blacks in America. They just place more emphasis on sports/music than they do education. So a young black male who doesn't go to school has more time to work on those other fields than his white counterpart. Since he knows nothing about education he also feels determined to go pro because he has no other means of succeeding in life. The white teen on the other hand plays sports with the hope that maybe one day he can go pro but also realizing he has other options that involve education (lawyer, doctor, businessman etc). Like I said before black people as a collective put little to no emphasis on education so they stay poor and uneducated but produce a lot of athletes because of how high the competition is amongst the community. That black teen I described is just one of millions doing the same.

3. That makes no sense so the gypsy would be smart but it would still be stupid? The brain is just like any other muscle. If you exercise it vigorously it's capacities will grow. So the reason whites are generally smarter is because they hit the gym(books) more. The reason blacks are generally better athletes is because they hit the actual gym more haha. If Einstein's son never read a book he would be stupid, similarly if Usain Bolt's son never hit the gym he wouldn't be athletic..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

One more add on: In case you don't believe in any of what I said(which I'm anticipating), then answer me this. Why are Serbs better athletes than us in every sport? Do you believe their genetically superior to us? Or do you believe that they've invested more money into building infrastructure and athletic culture which has raised competition which produces higher quality players?
Plako
Team: Partizani

There is no need to believe what you just wrote as it is simply not true. Whites have always been more competitive? Where in the world is this coming from? Does the history of civilization start in the XV century? Also what does "white" even mean in this context?

Rodon

Albanian Damien wrote:
Rodon wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:
Oh vlla it's definitely not some make believe muscle fiber. That theory is as outdated as saying Albanians came from the Caucasus mountains :D

Whites excelled because they've had superior culture. Either way it sounds racists by today's standards. Whites were either genetically superior or culturally superior. But one of them has to be true and I tend to agree with anthropological claims that it's based on culture.

For example, why are the Scandinavians no longer Viking like? Dutch men are the tallest in the world so that element seems to have remained. However, they no longer live in a culture that requires you to make a boat with your bare hands and sail it across icy seas in order to survive. So the genetic traits that excelled back then are no longer seen as desirable and have "died out" in a way.
Who gave whites those superior cultures? Those superior cultures didn't fall from the sky, but where the products of human intellect. Superior cultures are the natural consequences of superior human intelligence.

Lol why do you think blacks always win in 100m? Because there's a conspiracy that prevents whites to win this competition (remember, white sprinters may be much more numerous compared to blacks, but they are always crashed in this competition)?
Albanian Damien wrote:Add on to my last post: Rodon do you mean to say that if you take a baby gabel and raised it in the house of Bill Gates it would still grow up to be some retarded beggar?
The gypsy would certainly be more educated, but no amount of money will magically increase his brain capabilities, feature fixed from birth and inherited from parents.
MadMan wrote:Rodon, ti qenke burr zoti, ty edhe Hitleri do te kishte zili.
Sepse po flas e verteten?
1. Whites have always been more competitive as a culture compared to others. The only ones who really compete are the very eastern Asians (China/Japan/Korea). You're right that this has to stem from somewhere but unfortunately no one from 3000 years ago is around to tell us when the culture shifted from grunting and throwing rocks at monkeys to creating fire, the wheel and literature..

2. There are absolutely more black runners competing at a very high level than there are white sprinters. Look at Jamaica running is one of the few ways to get rich. They have intensive programs starting in elementary schools to train runners. It's very competitive from a young age. You think Usain bolt just decided one day randomly "hey I'm kinda fast. I should do this at an olympic level?" Hell no, they've been training him since maybe before he was born.

Same thing with blacks in America. They just place more emphasis on sports/music than they do education. So a young black male who doesn't go to school has more time to work on those other fields than his white counterpart. Since he knows nothing about education he also feels determined to go pro because he has no other means of succeeding in life. The white teen on the other hand plays sports with the hope that maybe one day he can go pro but also realizing he has other options that involve education (lawyer, doctor, businessman etc). Like I said before black people as a collective put little to no emphasis on education so they stay poor and uneducated but produce a lot of athletes because of how high the competition is amongst the community. That black teen I described is just one of millions doing the same.

3. That makes no sense so the gypsy would be smart but it would still be stupid? The brain is just like any other muscle. If you exercise it vigorously it's capacities will grow. So the reason whites are generally smarter is because they hit the gym(books) more. The reason blacks are generally better athletes is because they hit the actual gym more haha. If Einstein's son never read a book he would be stupid, similarly if Usain Bolt's son never hit the gym he wouldn't be athletic..
1. Albanian Damien, you positevily surprise me making a very good question :D What did make our ancestors, after 500.000 years of existence, suddenly create civilizations in 3 diferrent spots of the planet at around, basically the same time (meanwhile other races weren't capable to do so)?! It sounds crazy and somewhat unbelievable that civilization started almost at the same time 5000 years ago in 3 different places. So what was the spark that made all begin?
Well I think I have a good explanation for this too, I think to have come to truth. But replying to this point would make us go completely off-topic and it would be a gigantic thread. I reserve myself for another time.

2. Point is, why would blacks concentrate only on singing (horrible) music and some sports? Why don't they focus also on education, giving them much more chances on life? Isn't this already a clue for lack of foresight and intellect?
It doesn't matter what excuse we give them, simply they are academically heavely outperformed by Europeans and eAsians. Afroamericans, simply put, are racially disadvantaged.

3. Sorry, problem of communication here due to my lack of prophicency in English.
When I said "educated" I meant "goodmannered", not "intelligent".
As for exercises increasing brain capabilities, there is a physical limit that doesn't matter how hard you try, it simply will remain. Though exercising brain will have some very scientifically proved limited effects, the physical limit still remain.
There is a clue for that. Finland is among the countries with the lowest amount of study in the world (among rich countries) but is still one of the country with the best academic results of the world.
Albanian Damien wrote:One more add on: In case you don't believe in any of what I said(which I'm anticipating), then answer me this. Why are Serbs better athletes than us in every sport? Do you believe their genetically superior to us? Or do you believe that they've invested more money into building infrastructure and athletic culture which has raised competition which produces higher quality players?
First of all, if we take the "racial quality" of Albanians (including Shqipfoles) and serbs, the result is not that different, though in advantage of serbs. But given that they are a state with 2.5x more population than Albania, they will do in absolute terms much better. Add that Albania has been poorer then shkijet for a lot of time, and you have the result.

BUT, this only taking into consideration Shqipefoles too. Shkijet per se don't have absolutely nothing more than Albanians, quite the contrary. Many time in history we have demonstrated to be a very strong and quality nation, that have produced brilliant minds and warriors.

The real problem though is not the lack of "smart" Albanians in absolute number(that we have in satisfactory amounts), problem is their weight in proportion to total population is small due to the huge number of minoritaret.
Take India as an example, it produces the greatest amount of highly qualified engineers in the world along with China, but it still is a relatively poor country with enormous problem since the average Indian is kinda dumb.
The lowest part of the society will drag you down, and when of them you have the more they will be a problem.
Rodon

Plako wrote:Rodon me duket se ti nxjerr konkluzione në fillim dhe pastaj i lexon gjerat që të perkojne me konkluzionet e tua. Kot per kuriozet kisha nje pyetje: kush ka me shume intelekt sipas renditjes rracore tende: nje Kinez, Indian, Norvegjez apo Iranian?

Renditja, sipas inteligjences mesatare do te ishte kjo:

1.Kinez
2.Norvegjez
3.Iranian
4.Indian

Vetem kujdes: duket se intelegjenca mesatare, edhe pse shume domethonese, nuk te thun shperndarjen e niveleve te ndryshem intelektuale. (Per te kuptuar, kinezet mund te kene nje inteligjence mesatare pak me te lart sesa Norvegjezet, por Norvegjezet mund te kene ne proporcion me shume njerez me inteligjence te larte apo shume te larte).

Praktikisht, dicka te ngjashme me kjo:
  • Information