Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

In this thread we have had:
  • Albanians are white/paneuropeans, and the typical looking Albanian is not Albanian but a minority.
  • Southern Albanians trying hard to come off "cultured/different" by affiliating themselves with greeks/italians. Sad situation to be honest. Both modern day greece and southern Italy are recognised as shit holes by europe.
  • These Greeks/Italians somehow labelling another group as Arabs, because they seen a person like Mavraj and start stereotyping.
  • We have one person with social problems, whether it's his fault or the people he's hanging around with
I can safely assume that when I refer to this group of Albanians as greeks, they shouldn't get butt hurt. :zgerdhimje:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MadMan wrote:In this thread we have had:
  • Albanians are white/paneuropeans, and the typical looking Albanian is not Albanian but a minority.
  • Southern Albanians trying hard to come off "cultured/different" by affiliating themselves with greeks/italians. Sad situation to be honest. Both modern day greece and southern Italy are recognised as shit holes by europe.
  • These Greeks/Italians somehow labelling another group as Arabs, because they seen a person like Mavraj and start stereotyping.
  • We have one person with social problems, whether it's his fault or the people he's hanging around with
I can safely assume that when I refer to this group of Albanians as greeks, they shouldn't get butt hurt. :zgerdhimje:
But weren't we all aryans and the albanian looking albanians weren't albanians Image :lol2:
AlMadman

Ye, depends on who you listen to. :D
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

MadMan wrote:Ye, depends on who you listen to. :D
I never said Greece/Sicily are seen positively by the rest of Europe, nor do I care because that wasn't the point I was making. I'm simply stating a fact when it comes to culture.

Comparing Albania proper to Arabic culture where they forbid women to drive and have 7 wives is ridiculous. Most of Albania, especially the south, itself is similar in culture to Sicily and Greece. I've lived there myself, and I've come across from people with all over the world. That's the answer you'll get from most people. It's not that I care for either Sicily or Greece. You can believe whatever you want.
artan wrote: No disrespect but Southern Albanians are more "swarthy" then Northern Albanians, and it makes sense too since the South is much more of a Mediterranean climate.
Wtf? We're talking about culture.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

@Aurora Bulkualis, I do not think you ever left your room to be honest.

I wasn't the one that brought up this conversation. It's mostly you souther Albanians trying to come off as "superior" by labelling yourself as closer to "greek/italian" culture while at the same time labelling other parts of Albania as arab/turks, not based on any evidence but mostly out of ignorance.
Aurora Bulkualis

I dont know if you know this, but I dont think anyone considers Italians or Greeks of today superior, but ok. Unless I say me and family have Arabic or Turkish culture Im lying according to you.
AlMadman

I do not think you and your buddies know that.

I said 500 years of Turkish occupation has left some kind of influence. This is a fact.
Aurora Bulkualis

MadMan wrote: I said 500 years of Turkish occupation has left some kind of influence. This is a fact.
Who is denying that? I was just responding to the guy who said Albanians in culture are most similar to Turks/Arabs.

I don't know anyone in my family who wears a Burqa or keeps a beard. However, I know people who are lazy, hang out all day in pubs, and have an affinity for corruption. If that sounds closer to Arabs than Italians/Greeks, alrighty then.
Erik

"We're are closer to Turkish/Arab culture than we are any other european country bar maybe Bosnia which is close."

Where did I say Albanians in culture are most similar to Turks or Arabs. I said IN COMPARISON TO ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY we are the country who shares the most in common with Turkish people or Pan Arabs. I wasn't referring to extremist Saudis either. Most Arabs arent even like that.

Edit: That is what I meant anyway, just re-read my original sentence and it did sound like I said we are most similar to Turks/Arabs in culture but What I meant was from all the countries in Europe we share the most in common with Turkish people apart from maybe Bosnia

I've edited now anyway
vata10

MadMan wrote:In this thread we have had:
I'm very interested in knowing the similarities between Kosovars and Arabs too.
  • Information