Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

KF.KORAB

MadMan wrote:I may have come off too strong on that post. But deep down it fucking hurts.

Nuk e di per juve, por mua me irriton fakti qe njihemi per keto gjera. Nuk ka muaj qe nuk ke dicka rreth bandave te bastisura, kryesisht banda qe merren me droge, dhe ne disa raste per prostitucion. Eshte nencmim i madh qe kemi filmat si Taken. Duhet te na vije keq per keto gjera. Duhet te reflektojme shume ne vetvete. Jemi bo "mangupat" e evropes.

Masandej kemi keta islamistat qe vazhduan publicitetin negative. Kejo per mua ishte qershia mbi torte. Nese kemi pas dituri si Shqiptar, paska qene si kriminel. Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkencetar? Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkrimtar perveq Kadares? Ne nje ane kerkojme te jeme pjese e "familjes evropiane", ne anen tjeter me mentalitet jemi shekuj mrapa.

Kur them Shqiptar, kuptoj te gjithe trojet, sepse asnjeri as tjetri nuk jemi shume me ndryshe. I referhoem te gjitheve. Pa keqkuptime. :(
Kur ne shqiptaret kishim qyteterim dhe civilizim anglezet dhe shume kombe te Evropes perendimore ishin endacake dhe jetonin shpellave si kafshe. Prandaj anglezet le te hapin nje liber historie per de te lexojne per Shqiptaret, Dhe te mos flasin shume, se edhe ato kan 100 probleme me kafshet qe jetojne ne tokat e tyre.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:Owner never really struck me as the apricity "classify" type.

Of course not but he did try to troll the shit out of people on XT.
Plako
Team: Partizani

MadMan wrote:I may have come off too strong on that post. But deep down it fucking hurts.

Nuk e di per juve, por mua me irriton fakti qe njihemi per keto gjera. Nuk ka muaj qe nuk ke dicka rreth bandave te bastisura, kryesisht banda qe merren me droge, dhe ne disa raste per prostitucion. Eshte nencmim i madh qe kemi filmat si Taken. Duhet te na vije keq per keto gjera. Duhet te reflektojme shume ne vetvete. Jemi bo "mangupat" e evropes.

Masandej kemi keta islamistat qe vazhduan publicitetin negative. Kejo per mua ishte qershia mbi torte. Nese kemi pas dituri si Shqiptar, paska qene si kriminel. Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkencetar? Nuk nxorrem ndonje shkrimtar perveq Kadares? Ne nje ane kerkojme te jeme pjese e "familjes evropiane", ne anen tjeter me mentalitet jemi shekuj mrapa.

Kur them Shqiptar, kuptoj te gjithe trojet, sepse asnjeri as tjetri nuk jemi shume me ndryshe. I referhoem te gjitheve. Pa keqkuptime. :(

Ku fenomen me duket se eshte problem per Shqiptaret në Evrope. Ketu në Amerike nuk ju intereson shume se nga je po se cfare je.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Pjetër wrote:Owner never really struck me as the apricity "classify" type.

Of course not but he did try to troll the shit out of people on XT.
Yes , first month there owner was on fire on topics like religion :D After few months moved to EE when got some bans for trolling serbs /bosniaks...
artan

Sometimes I think Albanians are their own worst enemy. No one shits on Albanians harder than Albanians themselves. Just look at this thread we have Albanians calling other Albanians animals and criminals.

It's also easy to say that since Albanians are emigrating en masse than something must be wrong with Albania and Albanians. That may be partially true but alot of it has to do with them(Europe) and not us. They're the ones who installed some foreign and crazy communist regime in Albania (Yugoslavia & Soviet Union), they're the ones who made sure most of our lands were in the hands of bigger nations (everyone except USA), they're the ones who were massacring us not too long ago (Yugoslavia/Serbs/Greeks), kept on invading/stealing, etc. Like many other smaller countries we're just a piece on the chess board for these bigger countries so of course these countries are going to be well off.

Lets face it we're the Jon Snow of Europe aka the bastard of europe. We have a unique identity that doesn't have any connections to other countries. We're not slavic and not part of that brotherhood. We're not part of the illustrious Anglo/Saxon/Germanic nor the Mediterranean. We're not arab either. A pure Balkan race if you wanna call and a unique case since the other Balkan countries identify elsewhere(mainly slavic). Top that off most of us are "muslim" so we're considered to be traitors for w/e reason.

It's like a parent abusing their child and then acting surprised when that child is struggling in life..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

K
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote:It's ok they serve fasule me turshi
Not good enough for Abedini. Only the highest class $1000/night Belgian hookers and a jacuzzi inside the dressing rooms will tempt him to play, I mean tempt his son, to play for another NT :ugeek:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

artan wrote:Sometimes I think Albanians are their own worst enemy. No one shits on Albanians harder than Albanians themselves. Just look at this thread we have Albanians calling other Albanians animals and criminals.
No, saying you're wrong when you are wrong is not "shitting". For me to shit on Albania/ns is when I say that the whole country/people is a shithole and there's no good to come out of it. That is profoundly stupid for any human being to say, let alone an Albanian.

Albanians didn't invent corruption, thievery, bribary the whole lot of shit wrong with this world. I'm not saying that, however it appears that we as people tend to strive towards those things more than anywhere in europe, with the exception of a few. We also tend to cry about the past more than we should about our future. We also tend to blame someone else most of the time instead of take responsibility when it matters. We are simply weak.
artan wrote:It's also easy to say that since Albanians are emigrating en masse than something must be wrong with Albania and Albanians. That may be partially true but alot of it has to do with them(Europe) and not us. They're the ones who installed some foreign and crazy communist regime in Albania (Yugoslavia & Soviet Union), they're the ones who made sure most of our lands were in the hands of bigger nations (everyone except USA), they're the ones who were massacring us not too long ago (Yugoslavia/Serbs/Greeks), kept on invading/stealing, etc. Like many other smaller countries we're just a piece on the chess board for these bigger countries so of course these countries are going to be well off.
Yea, yea I know all about this. But this has nothing to do with why Albania and Kosova aren't capable of striving economically so people don't have to emigrate in the first place. Like I said earlier we can sit around and blame the world, but without us doing the hard work no one is handing out shit for free today. We have been blessed, personally since I'm from kosove that america/britain saw an interest and intervened in kosove, otherwise the place could still be under yugo(serbian) hands.
artan wrote:Lets face it we're the Jon Snow of Europe aka the bastard of europe. We have a unique identity that doesn't have any connections to other countries. We're not slavic and not part of that brotherhood. We're not part of the illustrious Anglo/Saxon/Germanic nor the Mediterranean. We're not arab either. A pure Balkan race if you wanna call and a unique case since the other Balkan countries identify elsewhere(mainly slavic). Top that off most of us are "muslim" so we're considered to be traitors for w/e reason.

It's like a parent abusing their child and then acting surprised when that child is struggling in life..
I like how you're trying to romanticize a bad image by bringing fiction into real life for comparison. Healthy mindset for the future generation growing up in corruption, remittance income, shady businesses, immigration etc you get the picture.
Migjeni

Lol @ this entire thread.

People with inferiority complex. It's so f-ing sad.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
KF.KORAB

Migjeni wrote:Lol @ this entire thread.

People with inferiority complex. It's so f-ing sad.
I don't think it's the case, i don't wannabe western european.
  • Information