Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote: No disrespect but Southern Albanians are more "swarthy" then Northern Albanians, and it makes sense too since the South is much more of a Mediterranean climate.
Wtf? We're talking about culture.
Oh, my bad. I agree then.
Rodon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote:
Princ wrote:We are nothing like Arabs in the south. I always found kosovars to be more Arabic lol but I am orthodox
No disrespect but Southern Albanians are more "swarthy" then Northern Albanians, and it makes sense too since the South is much more of a Mediterranean climate.
It's a widespread but incorrect cliche. Boers and Afrikaans are in South Africa since 250 years and there isn't any sign of them becoming swarthier.

I would add, you are implying that lighter Albanians did not physically develop in Albania, therefore saying that they are not Albanians?
MadMan wrote:In this thread we have had:
  • Albanians are white/paneuropeans, and the typical looking Albanian is not Albanian but a minority.
Being a minority by definition it can't be a "typical looking Albanian". It's not so difficult to understand, is it?
  • Information