Bad interviews - Common people

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Noone should leave the destiny of the country on the hands of common people like UK did . What if these Italians get to vote :D
https://www.facebook.com/IlMilaneseImbr ... 499405133/
Rodon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yes, for hypocrites socialdemocrats, "democracy" counts only when it suites them.
I know from personal experiences that people that voted for Brexit are the upper classes of society anf the most educated part of it (though I personally didn't really need proof because everybody with a little bit of common sense already knows it).
They understood what really the Eu stands for, and that is the destruction of state-nations.

These Italians actually DO vote, they vote human garbages like Renzi, Berlusconi, Bersani, the typical socialdemocrats that are destroying Italy and are making this country a laughing stock.

This video is the perfect testament of how much flawed the concept of democracy is.

P.S. Simboli ti do un consiglio, spegni la TV. Ti fa il lavaggio del cervello e riempie la testa solamente di cazzate. Usa internet quando vuoi informarti.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I don't watch tv at all . But Renzi >>>>>>>> Salvini or any right wing politician in Italy. And by the way it's not possible from personal experience to reach such a conclusion that upper classes of society voted for Brexit but even if that is true then it's still insane because a social country that wants the best for all of it's cittizens would care more for the middle class and poor people not for the billionaries who gain thousands of pound at a seconds rate .
  • Information