US Presidential elections 2016

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Trampi is from Queens and Queens is nowhere near Germany dude.
KF.KORAB
Been thanked: 0

Pjetër wrote:Trampi is from Queens and Queens is nowhere near Germany dude.
German father, Scottish mother and one Swedish grandfather. He also married one Czech whore and one slovenshit slut. Typical sex slavic slave for White men.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

He lied about having Swedish ancestry. His father was a slumlord renting to Jews during WWII, and he told them he was Swedish not to turn them off.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

It's true that an American President has overrated power... But not in this case. Trump has a majority Republican House and a majority Republican Senate. The last two times that happened was in 1928 (hey, Great Depression) and Bush Jr. (hey, Great Recession).

Not to mention, every racist/prejudiced moron voted for this man. Trump has a record of saying dumb shit. Now these common people think it's ok to go around calling people n***r, f***t, or any other kind of slur because you know.... the President does.

Also love how Clinton won majority of the votes (by 1.4 million). They have to ditch this Electoral College crap and just do popular vote so we can have more than two parties.

I felt the main left wing new outlets (NBC, CNN, etc.) were dumb to keep predicting that Hilary was going to win by like 50 votes... I felt like that just made people stay at home and not vote. Trump won the election while getting less votes than Mitt Romney did last election... That's really something.

In the end though, the Democratic Party shot themselves in the foot... Sanders was their man and cheating for Hilary was some karma. Why did they think she was better? Because her husband was Bill?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm assuming your time volunteering for God Emperor Trump went well. Is he going to appoint you ambassador to Albania?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Welcome back Shpati and spot on analysis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjetër

I would laugh at Shpati's misfortune of living in Alabama but then I remember that Michigan is now Trampi country.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

All US is Trampi Kantrí ;)
artan

Americans and most people around the world are sick of the establishment. Like Michael Moore said most Americans voted Trump to give their "f*** You" to the establishment who has robbed people blind and has pinned the country against one another(even if the anti-establishment candidate will probably make things worst). This was an election about Anti-Establishment vs Establishment and who did the DNC select? The most corrupt politician of our generation and the definition of "establishment". The candidate that the DNC rigged to get selected.. I heard there was a very energetic anti - establishment candidate on the left who was able to draw a large grassroots movement, who united different segments of the US population(Whites, blacks, young kids), etc. I think his name was Bernie something? I wonder what happened to him?

But that being said I must admit that I'm 100% satisfied watching everyone meltdown. From all the celebrities claiming they're gonna move to Canada, from anyone with an immigrant background thinking they're gonna get deported and from the media "elite" crying racism/sexism despite them creating this whole mess. There was a mass hysteria then people forgot about it the week after and continued with their daily lives. You'll be fine folks...
Plako
Team: Partizani

I live in the only NYC borough that voted Tramp. Only zezaks here voted Hillary :)

So the Americans voted against the establishment by voting for a Manhattan
billionaire. The irony will surely be lost to his ignorant base.
  • Information