US Presidential elections 2016

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Do New Yorkers swim in the east river this time of the year?
:zgerdhimje:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

:flag: Make Albania great again

Trump
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

So who's he going to pick as his foreign secretary?

Romney, Petraeus or Giuliani?
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

I doubt Romney will get it. They'll make him beg for it just to get back at him for the primaries but I think Petraeus will get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis

According to Morning Joe and Mika (don't know why the f I watch that show quite honestly), Trump doesn't hate Romney as much as he showed in private. He used him as a punching bag to get populist points. Apparently, he's in #1 spot now.

Also, Trump filling his cabinet with ex-Goldman Sachs, ex-Soros foundation workers, ex-Rothschilds funds workers, is fucking hilarious. As i said when he got elected, this is going to end up worse than Nixon (whom Romney's dad worked for ironically)
Mbreti i Kosoves

I hate to be the guy that claims to meet somewhere in the middle but most of the criticisms about Trump are correct as are most of the criticisms about Clinton. They were both terrible candidates. Personally I didn't care who won this election but the amount of smugness coming from the Democrats side was offputting. The Democrats have become the party of upper-middle middle class White elites + minorities voting via identity poltics and the republicans have taken over the poor to middle class white vote that the democrats once dominated.

I can't identify with the Left that has become the party of SJW, feminist and upper middle class white elites that think they aren't racist because they have a Polish Nanny and a Mexican that cuts their lawn. The right on the other hand has moved from the neo-cons that once dominated the party to more centrist economically and even socially (hey who would of though bible-belters would of voted for a man that hasn't read the bible and has had two ex-wives.) I dislike Trump's plans on the wall, eliminating Estate/Gift tax, increasing our military, providing YUGGEEE tax breaks to the rich etc. but atleast these are some positions where compromise can be made.
Migjeni

^^ Lol. The poor voted for Clinton. Stop just repeating bs which data has debunked.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Always wanted Gjader to become a civil airport because it's just 10 min form Lezhe but it seems NATO might have other plans. From the article :" Albanians are reliable Allies"

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13581524
Aurora Bulkualis

Migjeni wrote:^^ Lol. The poor voted for Clinton. Stop just repeating bs which data has debunked.
Not true. Clinton's voters made up 2/3 (64%) of America's GDP. Al Gore in 2000 got 54%.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 3cb1a76f5b
Mbreti i Kosoves

Migjeni wrote:^^ Lol. The poor voted for Clinton. Stop just repeating bs which data has debunked.
Are you still referring to the "exit polls" you know the same pollsters that predicted a Hilary Clinton landslide?

Regardless if we assume your assertion is true and the exit polls are correct then she might have won the "poor" vote since 85-90% of African Americans vote Democrat and something like 60-70% of hispanics vote democrat, and these groups tend to be "poorer" But overall she lost the lower to middle class white vote. This was the group I was referring to.
  • Information