Albanian parliamentary election, 2017

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am Une besoj se deri ne fund te mandatit do firojne disa deputete nga LSIja drejt PSse sepse iu duhen leket ;)
No doubt about that. 1 PDIU delegate already went to Rama without votes finishing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 amUne besoj se deri ne fund te mandatit do firojne disa deputete nga LSIja drejt PSse sepse iu duhen leket ;)
Po besoj Vangjel Tavo do jete nje prej tyre. Ishte me PS-ne, iku me LSI-ne, besoj se do kthehet prape me PS-ne. Eshte matrapaz.
Aurora Bulkualis

What's disgusting is that in 2013 at least PS had some standards. Rama made promises (they were b.s.) but at least he ran a decent campaign.

This time around he made 0 promises, and just completely resorted to small party tactics: vote buying, gangsters, etc.. That's what village parties do, not the one in power. In 2013, that was just in the North. Now it's all over. PS essentially became LSI to take power away from LSI.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 am What's disgusting is that in 2013 at least PS had some standards. Rama made promises (they were b.s.) but at least he ran a decent campaign.

This time around he made 0 promises, and just completely resorted to small party tactics: vote buying, gangsters, etc.. That's what village parties do, not the one in power. In 2013, that was just in the North. Now it's all over. PS essentially became LSI to take power away from LSI.
This time around his only pitch was let me be the only one in charge of Tepsia :)

Still think he;s the better alternative given the current political candidates.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

I just found out that Tom Doshi is my cousin.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well unlike others he's made millions by contrabanding petrolium from Montenegro to Velipoje through the lake of Shkoder/Buna river. Buying Profarma in Albania and having the monopolium on some medicaments since the early 2000's has enriched him more . He hasn't killed anyone nor has connections to the marijuana clans in north.

http://www.panorama.com.al/lista-kompan ... ej-beqajt/

http://www.m.lapsi.al/lajme/2015/03/02/ ... VQ0aoWxWEc
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 am What's disgusting is that in 2013 at least PS had some standards. Rama made promises (they were b.s.) but at least he ran a decent campaign.

This time around his only pitch was let me be the only one in charge of Tepsia :)

Still think he;s the better alternative given the current political candidates.
Rama personally is better than Berisha, but Berisha never put drug dealers and pimps in parlament.

Ndocaj literally admitted he gave Rama 200,000 euros for a seat in parlament. Who does that? I'm not even sure Pakistan and Somalia do that.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

NDOCAJ left his construction workers without getting paied for over 6 months (mostly albanians here) to invest into politics in albania.

He says he has paid like 500k

http://www.panorama.com.al/debati-per-d ... -sponsori/

http://www.panorama.com.al/skandali-ndo ... ponsoreve/

At least he got a lesson that he is not fit for politics.
Plako

Pjetër wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 pm I just found out that Tom Doshi is my cousin.
Aren't all Catholic Albanians cousins? :)
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 am NDOCAJ left his construction workers without getting paied for over 6 months (mostly albanians here) to invest into politics in albania.

He says he has paid like 500k

http://www.panorama.com.al/debati-per-d ... -sponsori/

http://www.panorama.com.al/skandali-ndo ... ponsoreve/

At least he got a lesson that he is not fit for politics.
500k? Wow Rama knows how to do business.

Now they're saying the Euro just crashed in comparison to LEK, because of all the money flooding in to buy votes :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem:
  • Information