Albanian parliamentary election, 2017

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:33 am
Pjetër wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 pm I just found out that Tom Doshi is my cousin.
Aren't all Catholic Albanians cousins? :)
According to his wiki his family is from Kelmendi too so I shouldn't even be surprised.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 amNow they're saying the Euro just crashed in comparison to LEK, because of all the money flooding in to buy votes :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem:
Shit I gotta keep that in mind in 2021 :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:42 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 amNow they're saying the Euro just crashed in comparison to LEK, because of all the money flooding in to buy votes :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem:
Shit I gotta keep that in mind in 2021 :)

The Head of the Central Bank is scrambling for an "explanation" :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Albania is such a funny place. In other places like Russia, North Korea, China, etc... if you openly criticize the government about illegal shit, they have you killed.

In Albania, you can tell the truth, criticise, show proof of corruption, say anything you want, but no one cares.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:33 pm Albania is such a funny place. In other places like Russia, North Korea, China, etc... if you openly criticize the government about illegal shit, they have you killed.

In Albania, you can tell the truth, criticise, show proof of corruption, say anything you want, but no one cares.
Have you been paying attention what's happening in the U.S.?
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:11 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:33 pm Albania is such a funny place. In other places like Russia, North Korea, China, etc... if you openly criticize the government about illegal shit, they have you killed.

Have you been paying attention what's happening in the U.S.?
Not for Snowden, Assange, Swartz, Manning, etc...

Dritan Prifti literally released a video of Ilir Meta doing shit that would have put him in prison any normal place in the world, and people vote him more than ever.
Aurora Bulkualis

Like I said, vote theft has pretty much proven at this point. Some guy in a village voted for Bojaxhius party, and Sfida's vote count resulted to 0 in that box.

One of Blushi's candidates, entire family of 6 voted, and for his district the tally of Blushi's party resulted to 0.
Aurora Bulkualis

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:37 pm Like I said, vote theft has pretty much proven at this point. Some guy in a village voted for Bojaxhius party, and Sfida's vote count resulted to 0 in that box.

One of Blushi's candidates, entire family of 6 voted, and for his district the tally of Blushi's party resulted to 0.
Now there is legitimate video proof of vote stealing. I said this was clear as day.

That country is run by a bunch of pieces of shit.
  • Information