The Most Aryan Looking Albanian on the NT

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote:maybe he's iranian? those are the true aryans after all.
He looks like Turk.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Whether hes a regular albanian like all of us or an assimilated minority from shkup who recognizes himself as albanian , i dont care. Fact is this kid is from shkup. Grew up in swiss and identities himself as an albanian and chose us in his own free will. That right there deserves respect from all of us. He did what other douchebags didnt do. ie. januzaj. Shaqiri. Xhaka. Etc. Guys putting too much weight into color of skin. Like u never seen an albanian that looks darker than a whiteboy. Who fuckin cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Zemi wrote:Whether hes a regular albanian like all of us or an assimilated minority from shkup who recognizes himself as albanian , i dont care. Fact is this kid is from shkup. Grew up in swiss and identities himself as an albanian and chose us in his own free will. That right there deserves respect from all of us. He did what other douchebags didnt do. ie. januzaj. Shaqiri. Xhaka. Etc. Guys putting too much weight into color of skin. Like u never seen an albanian that looks darker than a whiteboy. Who fuckin cares
Who fucking cares is right. Enough with this bullshit. I don't care if he's gypsy, roma, ashkali, or straight zezak. If he feels Albanian enough to put on the red and black and represent us on the pitch, then that's all that matters.

I get that this thread is probably tongue in cheek, but what's the point of it exactly?
Simboli i Diellit

Look that i was joking , being "ironic" with some TKZ ideas that excluded me from their "shoqate pensionistash"

Simboli i Diellit

NYVirus wrote:
Zemi wrote:Whether hes a regular albanian like all of us or an assimilated minority from shkup who recognizes himself as albanian , i dont care. Fact is this kid is from shkup. Grew up in swiss and identities himself as an albanian and chose us in his own free will. That right there deserves respect from all of us. He did what other douchebags didnt do. ie. januzaj. Shaqiri. Xhaka. Etc. Guys putting too much weight into color of skin. Like u never seen an albanian that looks darker than a whiteboy. Who fuckin cares
Who fucking cares is right. Enough with this bullshit. I don't care if he's gypsy, roma, ashkali, or straight zezak. If he feels Albanian enough to put on the red and black and represent us on the pitch, then that's all that matters.

I get that this thread is probably tongue in cheek, but what's the point of it exactly?
Indeed i completely agree with you !
Zemi

Hes got more heart and pride than 90 percent of albanians anyways. Plus hes a shkupjan. Gazi baba up in this bitch

Dallku

lol Lenjani looks like an inbred straight up.
Zemi

Lenjani looks like the guys who come from the villages to the big city on pazar day to buy palltixhane and kastravec

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

NYVirus wrote: I get that this thread is probably tongue in cheek, but what's the point of it exactly?
I made this thread as a joke when Simboli opened the forum, because I knew these types of threads got the most attention and comments, and we'd get more involvement :mrgreen:

Now if you type albanian football forum on google, this is one of the first hits :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Lol well the thread is in second page for the query albanian aryan also ;)
  • Information