Introduce Yourself

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Doc wrote:
Plako wrote:
Doc wrote:Shallvaret? :mrgreen:
No by Petro Nini [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spent 2 years there.

I sent you PM in XT last week, nuk e di e pe apo jo?
Nope, I stopped going there. Will check now :)

Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ZEMI
im dibran nga dibra madhe
been on xtratime since 05 or 06
i currently live in nyc
i hate baseball, nfl is ehh. for me im all about soccer all day everyday.
i love history and collecting books. i have a pretty good albanian book collection
arsenal i live n die for
im single, if anyone has a sister or cousin
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Zemi wrote:ZEMI
i currently live in nyc
i love history and collecting books. i have a pretty good albanian book collection
arsenal i live n die for
Head on over to the Arsenal thread. Just the two of us for now, I think.
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
Zemi wrote:ZEMI
i currently live in nyc
arsenal i live n die for
Head on over to the Arsenal thread. Just the two of us for now, I think.
You guys can hold each other :)

Zemi

yea i went to the arsenal bar on east 14th yesterday and drank too much to counter my depression. i shouldve stayed home...wouldve saved the bucks plus i hate watching with crowds, idk why i went anyway, they baksus the game. im still not over it today. we shouldve advanced.
Zemi

NYVirus wrote:Anyway, I'll introduce myself too:

Personal: Born in Korca, Albania, have lived in Brooklyn, NY since 1999. Currently a practicing attorney in NY (and know Plako in real life... throwing this here as an accomplishment ;) ).
Favorite Sports: 1- European soccer and MLB, 2- NFL, 3- NBA and NHL, 4- Tennis and Formula 1
Favorite Teams: 1- Albania NT (obviously), 2- New York Mets, 3- Arsenal and Skenderbeu, 4- New York Jets, 5- Cornell hockey team, 6- New York Islanders, 7- New York Knicks
Favorite Sports Stars: 1- Mike Piazza, 2- Thierry Henry, 3- Matt Harvey (here's hoping), 4- Roger Federer, 5- Lucas Duda (a stretch potentially, but really think he's a great Moneyball player), 6- Bledi Shkembi (Kapiteni), 7- John Tavares, 8 - Tim Tebow
didnt know you were korcar. i like korcar people..always has been positive experiences having them as friends..cultured and smart. i have had quite a few over the years, im sure you probaby know of them if i mentioned em
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Zemi wrote:yea i went to the arsenal bar on east 14th yesterday and drank too much to counter my depression. i shouldve stayed home...wouldve saved the bucks plus i hate watching with crowds, idk why i went anyway, they baksus the game. im still not over it today. we shouldve advanced.
The Blind Pig where the Arsenal NYC supporters go? Have not gone before, though did go to a game with the Boston Gooners at the Arsenal Boston bar (it was the shellacking last season to Chelsea). I watched from work and the outcome depressed me for the rest of the day. I'm sure I know at least some of the Korcar people you would mention.
Zemi

NYVirus wrote:
Zemi wrote:yea i went to the arsenal bar on east 14th yesterday and drank too much to counter my depression. i shouldve stayed home...wouldve saved the bucks plus i hate watching with crowds, idk why i went anyway, they baksus the game. im still not over it today. we shouldve advanced.
The Blind Pig where the Arsenal NYC supporters go? Have not gone before, though did go to a game with the Boston Gooners at the Arsenal Boston bar (it was the shellacking last season to Chelsea). I watched from work and the outcome depressed me for the rest of the day. I'm sure I know at least some of the Korcar people you would mention.
yea blind pig....fukin it was a bunch of dumbasses there yesterday...this one chick kept yelling "cmon guys cmon cmon cmon cmon, and then going ughhhhhh when something bad happened....sounded like she was getting banged and then orgasmed. i wanted to hit her....anyway i wont be going there again....nothing like watching at home in peace with your bros or friends etc..packed bar not my thing...dont like hearing peoples stupid ass opinions cause i know im right , i dont care to hear their opinion on why welbeck is better than giroud..get outta here...sounds cocky but the shit people say there is idiotic....some guy says gibbs is better than monreal in every facet of the game....now if u played soccer...if u know soccer, you know monreal is better point blank
Minotti

Hi. This forum looks nice.

I have no idea who everybody is and for the simplicity I kept my XT name.

Oh and Albion (very old time legend of xt albania) wrote to me and I told him about this forum. Great poster and person! I think he will join this forum too.

Nice to see you all.
Zemi

Awesome Albion was the man. Wish we could get tirona star and benny as well

• Information