Introduce Yourself

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Wellcome :)
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am

Awesome glad black eagle is here

Just need drenica too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plako

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
Simboli i Diellit

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Shpati wrote:
Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
LOL :D
VicianumGunner
Team: Arsenal & Shqiperia

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 am

Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Simboli i Diellit

Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:43 am

VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !
VicianumGunner

Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:16 am

Dragoi wrote:
VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !

Thank you Dragoi, firstly for the welcome and the feedback on the video! I appreciate that. Glad to be here :D
Plako

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:53 am

Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VicianumGunner

Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Plako wrote:
Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! :D

Return to “Let the good times roll”