Introduce Yourself

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3180
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Wellcome :)
User avatar
Zemi
Contact:
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: Introduce Yourself

Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am

Awesome glad black eagle is here

Just need drenica too


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3180
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Shpati wrote:
Plako wrote:Seems like a few new members have joined. Please introduce yourselves guys and welcome aboard.
And don't forget to send $40 USDs to this PayPal address:

ShpatiAbdelrahman@aol.com

It's the registration fee.
LOL :D
User avatar
VicianumGunner
Contact:
Location: London
Team: Arsenal & Shqiperia
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 am

Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3180
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:43 am

VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !
User avatar
VicianumGunner
Contact:
Location: London
Team: Arsenal & Shqiperia
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:16 am

Dragoi wrote:
VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Wellcome Andi :) Just saw the video on tube , great job you did there ! Glad having you here, hope you enjoy !

Thank you Dragoi, firstly for the welcome and the feedback on the video! I appreciate that. Glad to be here :D
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:53 am

VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
VicianumGunner
Contact:
Location: London
Team: Arsenal & Shqiperia
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Plako wrote:
VicianumGunner wrote:Just registered so I thought I would bring this thread back again by introducing myself.
My name is Andi, I live in London, but my birthplace and hometown is Vushtrri. Huge Arsenal fan and of course massive fan of the national team. This is the first forum I've registered and posted on, so I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, looking forward to posting regularly!
Welcome Andi! Hope you enjoy your stay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! :D

Return to “Let the good times roll”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests

Login · Register

Recent Topics

In total there are 316 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 314 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 19692
Total topics 277
Total members 223
Our newest member presiconnect
No birthdays today