USA General Elections and Predictions?

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who are you voting for?

You may select 1 option

View results
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You gotta realize none of these guys give a f*** about Albania, or anyone but themselves. Even Clinton went into Kosovo because it was a distraction from Monica giving him a bj in the oval office, and the military industrial complex was thirsting for war.

You ask Trump or Biden where Albania is on a map, they'd probably point to some random ex-Soviet Republic.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:03 am You gotta realize none of these guys give a f*** about Albania, or anyone but themselves. Even Clinton went into Kosovo because it was a distraction from Monica giving him a bj in the oval office, and the military industrial complex was thirsting for war.

You ask Trump or Biden where Albania is on a map, they'd probably point to some random ex-Soviet Republic.

Being too harsh on Biden , he most definitely knows where it is and he unlike Trump is on our side . That’s the main difference.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Famous rich people attacking Biden tax plans :
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGiai3nHu9f ... _copy_link
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 pm Famous rich people attacking Biden tax plans :
Which makes me want to vote for Biden. Only in America you see people making $40k complaining that those who make $400k or $4M are being unfairly taxed by the government while they have no proper healthcare or social safety net. f*** THE RICH!!!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 pm Famous rich people attacking Biden tax plans :
Which makes me want to vote for Biden. Only in America you see people making $40k complaining that those who make $400k or $4M are being unfairly taxed by the government while they have no proper healthcare or social safety net. f*** THE RICH!!!
Biden is going to fill his cabinet with corporate hacks. All these guys are beholden to donors. There is 0 difference.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dreni

Yo, US Albanians, you hear me?

Vote for Biden this time. No matter what you believe, please do it for your Albania and Kosova. The Trump administration is full of Serbs and just look at Grenell's show in Belgrade, where he was singing and drinking while he was scheming to f*** Kosova over. He's most likely the guy who will become Trump's secretary of state if Trump wins a 2nd term.

Please vote for Biden this time, even if you can't stand the guy, he's better than Trump.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:01 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Biden is going to fill his cabinet with corporate hacks. All these guys are beholden to donors. There is 0 difference.
Well this country is too far to the right on the political spectrum. There are no politicians who can stand up yo the corporate interests. Even if Bernie were to be elected he would have had a hard time passing any legislation in favor of the working class.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Biden at least wants to make a public option
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/admirim/status/1320 ... 08930?s=21

I mean , it couldn’t be any clearer .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Grenell will be disastrous for Kosovo if Trump gets reelected
  • Information