Tom Doshi/Ilir Meta/Edi Rama/Sali Berisha

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Damn, Ilir Meta such a smartass. Untouchable.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

DigBick wrote:So Gjergj Bojaxhi, a former PD minister of transport (or something like that), is running for Tirana Mayor. I think he has a pretty good chance. This guy seems like a nice and genuine educated fellow, that does not side with any major party (even though he worked for PD, but his work was technical and not really partisan).

I think it's about time someone new stepped in, even if he disappoints afterwards. Even after Rama came in, the only good thing he did was not be Berisha, because he is almost as corrupt as him, just not a complete savage.

The major thing I'm worried about with these guys is campaign financing. They have to promise some shady shit to shady people for that $, that could really turn out bad after.
I like him so much, he is probably one of nicest guys PD ever had but i don't think he has any chance to win. I am 99% sure that PS will win Tirana
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

People are getting fed up of the two main parties in Albania. I wouldnt be so sure. Plus he has the tag of "hes the guy who climbed everest".

Who wouldn't vote for a guy who climbed everest? :ugeek:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

DigBick wrote:People are getting fed up of the two main parties in Albania. I wouldnt be so sure. Plus he has the tag of "hes the guy who climbed everest".

If there were fair elections in Albania he might have stood a chance and I'd have liked him to win but he stands no chance against the two mafia clans running the country under the guise of PD-PS.

As for Tom Doshi he was brought into PS by Nano after Doshi paid him in hard cold cash and Sala refused to have him as a PD candidate. He is a liability now for Meta-Rama so they're probably trying to get rid of him behind the scenes. Of course they're not going to have a hit man assassinate him but probably some type of "accident" like Olldashi's. He probably sensed it and came out public as a preemptive measure to save his ass.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Plako wrote:
DigBick wrote:People are getting fed up of the two main parties in Albania. I wouldnt be so sure. Plus he has the tag of "hes the guy who climbed everest".

If there were fair elections in Albania he might have stood a chance and I'd have liked him to win but he stands no chance against the two mafia clans running the country under the guise of PD-PS.

As for Tom Doshi he was brought into PS by Nano after Doshi paid him in hard cold cash and Sala refused to have him as a PD candidate. He is a liability now for Meta-Rama so they're probably trying to get rid of him behind the scenes. Of course they're not going to have a hit man assassinate him but probably some type of "accident" like Olldashi's. He probably sensed it and came out public as a preemptive measure to save his ass.
This very succinctly summarizes my view of what is going on. The two mafia clans are ruining our country...
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:

This very succinctly summarizes my view of what is going on. The two mafia clans are ruining our country...
There's no escape, we're a very clannish society unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Speaking about politics, a citizen in Lezhe vs Edi Rama : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=975113309165878
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Dragoi wrote:Speaking about politics, a citizen in Lezhe vs Edi Rama : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=975113309165878
I thought Rama handled that pretty well being put on the spot like that...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well he has been doing that show for a month now. I'm curious to see the outcome of these elections in my region as the rural areas were PD strongholds.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What a bullshit artist Rama is. Legalizime falas. Bitch it takes thousands of dollars to legalize a house. The govt doesnt give out free land. He gives it out to 10-20 people on camera, and charges everyone else off camera. He should also be talking about the millions of dollars he has been taking under the table for the last 15 years to give out construction tenders, but that's another story.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information