Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

He said it perfectly. We are blessed to have Vetëvendosja, and people do not see that, what a shame.

As for the comments you will see many their having a go at him for working as a waiter while studying in England, which is unbelievable as anywhere else he would be praised for studying and supporting himself at the same time, but these analfabeta in Kosovë who sit around all day and live their life off diaspora money go and slate him.

I really really hope VV win the next elections, then we can move foward in ever aspect. Especially the one which would mean a more educated population and less of these dumbasses.
Migjeni

Rene Redzepi, head chef from NoMa, former the world's best restaurant a couple of years in a row shared this earlier today haha
https://www.facebook.com/reneredzepinom ... 434341852/
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote:Rene Redzepi, head chef from NoMa, former the world's best restaurant a couple of years in a row shared this earlier today haha
https://www.facebook.com/reneredzepinom ... 434341852/
Lol . Wasn't that the restaurant where De Biasi went few years ago when we faced Denmark?
Migjeni

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Lol . Wasn't that the restaurant where De Biasi went few years ago when we faced Denmark?
Could be, I don't know :p
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Lol . Wasn't that the restaurant where De Biasi went few years ago when we faced Denmark?
Could be, I don't know :p
I think it's another restaurant http://infoalbania.al/gianni-de-biasi-i ... -albanese/

Search for Dritan Alsela the barman facebook page ;)
Migjeni

Haha, can't compare that place with NoMa, though. Quite a difference :P
Migjeni

Watched the debate between Trump and Hillary earlier. What a fucking joke that was.

'I was giggling all throughout the last hour of the debate. I truly feel like I just watched the horribly deformed offspring of a genuinely funny late night stand-up routine and a nightmarish game of Russian roulette with a revolver loaded with thermonuclear weapons - and a closing statement about how Rosie O'Donnell deserves to be called a fat pig and nobody feels sorry for her.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Still unbelievable that Trump has been the first major party nominee without holding some type of public post ever. Just shows all you need is name recognition, some money, and press the button on sensitive issues.

He ripped right through the oligarch circus, by using their own system against them. Too bad he's a fucking retard, and worse than any choice the oligarchs put forth.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

Vetëvendosja i feel would honestly do so well in Albania. The political parties there are shambles. PS and PD would get wiped by Vetëvendosja.

The only party in the whole of Albania i like and i feel works with dignity and morale is PDIU. They obviously are not involved for individual gain and a very big well done for them for what they achieved on the Çam issue, unfortunately it is unlikely they will ever be in power.

The elections next year for me are really pointless, regardless if PS or PD win we are looming at more or less the same thing. It is like a circus. PD accuse Rama of being corrupted, Sali Berisha's party accuse someone of corruption. The state of affairs is abysmal. I honestly feel that Vetëvendosja with their manifesto and their objectives would thrive in Albania. This is a good read. https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... Lrmqe7_ZeQ
  • Information