Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Albo_eagle wrote:There is a big difference in how women from Kosovë and Shqipëri talk. The ones from Kosovë speak in some gangster roadly way
true, true. whats with this truck driver talking style? so anti-feminine. they talk like guys ffs, even heavier than most guys in RA
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
vata10

Pandeli Majko, one of the few Albanian politicians I respect. He says it how it is!

http://koha.net/?id=27&l=138792
Migjeni

Leandro wrote:true, true. whats with this truck driver talking style? so anti-feminine. they talk like guys ffs, even heavier than most guys in RA
That's because some of you lot speak like your g-string is too tight.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albo_eagle

Mesila Doda is so smart. People like that should be the leading figures in Albania's government.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:Mesila Doda is so smart. People like that should be the leading figures in Albania's government.
Indeed , i aprove that Kosova should adopt "Lek" as a backup money so in case anything happens on Euro a common national central bank could intervene.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mesila Doda is the Albanian equivalent of someone like Ted Cruz. These people are fucking crazy. She literally threatened to stop the biggest reform of the last 25 years, because it had one clause in there about gays not being discriminated. These people don't understand that democracy doesn't mean adopting your own morals into the constitution. The whole point of democracy is to give people different than you freedom to do what they want as long as they don't harm others.

That's why Hoxha was dangerous. I severely dislike organized religion, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lobby to make it illegal in the constitution. That's when democracy falls.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

She is a intellectual of the highest class.

The thing she said about the Lek Albini also said this summer. It is obviously the right thing to do. Kosova might use the euro but it very importantly is not part of the eurozone. Plus the euro is not a good currency, one of the UK's best decisions was not adopting it.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Unbelievable this person is still around , he would be ok if his daughter would marry an afro, arab , asian but not a christian because of his thoughts/religion : http://www.balkanweb.com/site/shokon-ho ... krishtere/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Unbelievable this person is still around , he would be ok if his daughter would marry an afro, arab , asian but not a christian because of his thoughts/religion : http://www.balkanweb.com/site/shokon-ho ... krishtere/
Njerez si ky te bejne te te marri malli per Enver Hoxhen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vata10

That's his religion though. Can a Christian marry someone that doesn't have his/her religion, according to the bible?
  • Information