Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 am Tahiri was Rama's #1 minister after Veliaj became mayor, and now Rama is throwing him under the bus pretending to be surprised by Tahiri's drug ties. What a joke that place has become.
They just sequestred 10 tons of drug in Vlore yo Tahiri’s cousin . The US ambassador has came out few times saying out loud that politicians in power have ties with drug lords. There will be no EU integration progress without cleaning politics from corruption. Rama knows that well and if they keep going like this then i see PD and LSI winning next elections...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:49 am They just sequestred 10 tons of drug in Vlore yo Tahiri’s cousin . The US ambassador has came out few times saying out loud that politicians in power have ties with drug lords. There will be no EU integration progress without cleaning politics from corruption. Rama knows that well and if they keep going like this then i see PD and LSI winning next elections...
Tough to win an election when one side has all the drug money.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Fevziu had to ask authorities not to arrest Tahiri mid-show, and this country is about to start negotiations for EU.

Can you really blame the rest of the EU countries for not wanting expansion? Imagine you work all day and your taxes to go to mobsters in Moldova or whatnot for "aid". Take away all the racist shitheads that spearheaded Brexit, you can tell EU is corrupt for even taking a banana republic like Albania seriously as a state. We should be thanking USA, Italy and Greece for exposing these pieces of shit, because these drug dealers have infiltrated politics to a level that's unseen even in remote parts of Africa.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Albania would be better of if being a “colony” of US . Only way to resolve this would be building up a task force like DEA or other non corrupted ones with foreign agents and having a foreign interior minister so the process could start from top to bottom. Even the actual interior minister has his own brother a drug trafficant who has been processed from justice not that long ago. Ridiculous!
Papagalli
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

-off topic (but worth the ask)
To all the Shqipe in Italy. I'll be in Europe during the holidays and would love to catch the Juventus vs Roma game. Anyone know how I can get ahold of a pair of tickets? Much appreciated in advance. :gezuar:

Pls ignore, decided to see inter vs lazio instead.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:43 am Fevziu had to ask authorities not to arrest Tahiri mid-show, and this country is about to start negotiations for EU.

Can you really blame the rest of the EU countries for not wanting expansion? Imagine you work all day and your taxes to go to mobsters in Moldova or whatnot for "aid". Take away all the racist shitheads that spearheaded Brexit, you can tell EU is corrupt for even taking a banana republic like Albania seriously as a state. We should be thanking USA, Italy and Greece for exposing these pieces of shit, because these drug dealers have infiltrated politics to a level that's unseen even in remote parts of Africa.

Well f*** the EU dude. The Western Balkans are literally surrounded by the EU yet they cannot be in it. Of course illicit trades will thrive under such a scenario. How much different are we from the South of Italy where the Camorra, Sacra Corona Unita, 'Ndragheta and other regional mobs have operated for decades now. All the Italian mafia clans closely collaborate with their Albanians counterparts. Yet those can be in the EU but we cannot. f*** that dude.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:35 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:43 am Fevziu had to ask authorities not to arrest Tahiri mid-show, and this country is about to start negotiations for EU.

Well f*** the EU dude. The Western Balkans are literally surrounded by the EU yet they cannot be in it. Of course illicit trades will thrive under such a scenario. How much different are we from the South of Italy where the Camorra, Sacra Corona Unita, 'Ndragheta and other regional mobs have operated for decades now. All the Italian mafia clans closely collaborate with their Albanians counterparts. Yet those can be in the EU but we cannot. f*** that dude.
Italy is part of it despite of that though. That's only one part of Italy. Albania is drowned at all levels by drugs.
Simboli i Diellit

Papagalli wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 pm -off topic (but worth the ask)
To all the Shqipe in Italy. I'll be in Europe during the holidays and would love to catch the Juventus vs Roma game. Anyone know how I can get ahold of a pair of tickets? Much appreciated in advance. :gezuar:

Pls ignore, decided to see inter vs lazio instead.
Papo just noticed your post. They made it easier to buy tickets and fill the stadiums . Now you can just buy them online without the “supporter badge” but only for some stadium sections. You can’t buy them for risky games or in the “Curva sections” where the ultras stay. Hopefully Inter -Lazio won’t be boring but they just appointed Spalletti as minister of defence :P
Simboli i Diellit

About the drug issue , the interiour minister here with some important justice leaders have presented a plan in the parliament because they’ve been sizing tons of drugs from Albania these last two years. They think that legalizing the light drugs like marijuana building a state monopole would ruin the drug lords business , would keep quality marijuna on sale and the state would be benefiting billions from it. Althrough it comes with some morale concessions but the long term benefits would be higher.

Southern italy provinces like Puglia-Calabria and Sicilily have changed a lot compared to their situation back in the 90s . Northern Italy it’s almost like Switzerland in terms of law and it’s quite difficult to even think of finding corruped people in public administration. Albania can’t eradicate this cancer by themselves , they need the US and the EU to pressure the gov/politicians . I see that nothing might happen to Tahiri. The parliament didn’t approve the removal of his “immunity” . Expectable!
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 am About the drug issue , the interiour minister here with some important justice leaders have presented a plan in the parliament because they’ve been sizing tons of drugs from Albania these last two years. They think that legalizing the light drugs like marijuana building a state monopole would ruin the drug lords business , would keep quality marijuna on sale and the state would be benefiting billions from it. Althrough it comes with some morale concessions but the long term benefits would be higher.

Southern italy provinces like Puglia-Calabria and Sicilily have changed a lot compared to their situation back in the 90s . Northern Italy it’s almost like Switzerland in terms of law and it’s quite difficult to even think of finding corruped people in public administration. Albania can’t eradicate this cancer by themselves , they need the US and the EU to pressure the gov/politicians . I see that nothing might happen to Tahiri. The parliament didn’t approve the removal of his “immunity” . Expectable!
The prosecutors are straight up criminals and Berisha's fellow villagers. Berisha is pretty much telling Rama, I'll let Tahiri go, if you don't do anything to me.
  • Information