Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am

Is there any way we can get this forum more active? This is the only online forum/message board I go to. What happened to everyone?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 am

artan wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am Is there any way we can get this forum more active? This is the only online forum/message board I go to. What happened to everyone?
All forums are pre destinated to die .
It’s part of the online social evolutions. Even reddit will eventually die at some point although they aim and tend to have a more quality content than that of Facebook page comments or twitters.

It’s not what happened to everyone , it’s the National team and the atmosphere around it that has drained at it’s minimum. They’ve been losing games and after such a campain recently many didn’t even care to fill the stadium for home matches unless we were playing Italy or Spain.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat May 12, 2018 9:51 pm

I always check on here for any news, but there's nothing to post about really. We've played like 1 game in the past 6 months. The only things to talk about are transfers.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sun May 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 amAll forums are pre destinated to die. It’s part of the online social evolutions. Even reddit will eventually die at some point although they aim and tend to have a more quality content than that of Facebook page comments or twitters.

It’s not what happened to everyone , it’s the National team and the atmosphere around it that has drained at it’s minimum. They’ve been losing games and after such a campain recently many didn’t even care to fill the stadium for home matches unless we were playing Italy or Spain.
You couldn't be more right. I was active on several fora over the years (ForumiShqiptar, Illyria Proboards, Bigsoccer and then Xtratime). Now I only participate on Reddit on r/Albania and r/Soccer mostly. Life also gets in the way. I used to be way more active online when I was in school.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sun May 20, 2018 4:36 pm

artan wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am Is there any way we can get this forum more active? This is the only online forum/message board I go to. What happened to everyone?

Are you on Reddit? There is a pretty active Albanian community there now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 pm

I think we should make a private section of the forum, where we have to access to all the matches, maybe U21 as well. Since it's private we won't have any copyright issues. I don't know how much hosting fees would be affected, since videos are kinda on the heavy side, but we could delete videos after 1-2 years or something like that, so we won't have a large backlog to host.

I personally haven't watched a game live since God knows when. They're always on weekdays, or early in weekends when I'm sleeping. It's a shame to miss out, and have to scrape for random ass 5 pixel youtube vids.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 pm I think we should make a private section of the forum, where we have to access to all the matches, maybe U21 as well. Since it's private we won't have any copyright issues. I don't know how much hosting fees would be affected, since videos are kinda on the heavy side, but we could delete videos after 1-2 years or something like that, so we won't have a large backlog to host.

I personally haven't watched a game live since God knows when. They're always on weekdays, or early in weekends when I'm sleeping. It's a shame to miss out, and have to scrape for random ass 5 pixel youtube vids.
This would be perfect. I woke up early for this one but after first half I went back to bed lol
Princ

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Tyson fury vs sefer seferi tomorrow for those who like boxing
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Marku beat a serb in MMA today and it made the headlines of all sport journals.
Princ

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:37 pm Marku beat a serb in MMA today and it made the headlines of all sport journals.
He’ll be in ufc soon for sure. He has some highlight reel finishes and they like that. If they don’t feed him to any wrestlers he might be a star soon
  • Information