Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Has he only fought bums?
Princ

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Pjetër wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:48 pm Has he only fought bums?
So far yeah lol this last guy he beat was 3-7 but it’s normal, they’re just building him up right now
Pjetër

Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 am

lmao what made this Seferi fool think this was a good idea? I hope he got an enormous pay day.
Princ

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:05 am

Pjetër wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 am lmao what made this Seferi fool think this was a good idea? I hope he got an enormous pay day.
Lool seferi is 39 it was time to cash out on his career
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 am

Lmfao I looked at the highlights of that, and it was so sad/pathetic. The only way they can fill stadiums is by bringing in a Serbian dude. The guy didn't even seem like a fighter. He just seemed like a random dude they picked off the street, and told him they'll pay him 1k-2k, for getting the shit kicked out of him in Tirana. The dude probably couldn't even afford a flight back to Serbia and took a bus home after buying some qofte me djathe with the money.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:34 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 am Lmfao I looked at the highlights of that, and it was so sad/pathetic. The only way they can fill stadiums is by bringing in a Serbian dude. The guy didn't even seem like a fighter. He just seemed like a random dude they picked off the street, and told him they'll pay him 1k-2k, for getting the shit kicked out of him in Tirana. The dude probably couldn't even afford a flight back to Serbia and took a bus home after buying some qofte me djathe with the money.
lmao :rrokullisem:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am

Apparently the only way Rama can convince the EU to let Albania in, is by taking in refugees that Germany doesn't want. In 50 years, most Albanians will have left, while the country will be filled by Syrians. And I can't blame the Syrians. They're trying to escape war.

But this is what you get when you're run by clowns, and idiots vote you in power. Albania will be part of the EU, when most of the population isn't even native to the country itself. I can't wait for when the Syrian refugee kids grow up to be football players, and are throwing around gang signs when Albania faces Iraq :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Been thanked: 0

Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:39 am

well its a debate i always have with fellow albanians, family mostly. In america i wouldnt mind to bring refugees in from syria cause afterall its america, its a melting pot etc. But i'm going to keep it real, I don't want them in Albania or surrounding Albanian territories.
Princ

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:33 am

artan

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:12 pm

It will never happen because the Syrian refugees and MENA migrants would never settle in Albania. They want to move to Western Europe for benefits and they don't even hide it lol. There's not even an economy in Albania for them and they'd never work for $200/month (even if someone employs them) when Germany or Sweden will give them a free apartment, healthcare, wages, etc. Most likely they'll just stay into some migrant camp where they'll be fed and housed by some NGOs until they're ready to leave for EU. And in 5-10 years the whole Syrian refugee crisis will probably be over anyways. But yea they'll never settle in Albania lol. And truthfully, Albania should stay out of this mess. Albania wasn't responsible for supplying jihadists weapons to overthrow Assad, Albania wasn't responsible for overthrowing Gidafi turning the country into an ISIS ridden shithole, etc.

And the balkans will never be what the west is today. It's gonna stagnate like what is happening today unless something dramatically changes. With the exception of Albania, all Balkan nations have regressed since the 80's.. Yugoslavia, with the exception of the Albanian areas which had immense poverty and oppression, had a fairly high standard of living. Maybe Romania has improved but I'm not familiar with their history.
  • Information