Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:23 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 am How the f*** do you guys still keep that idiot in office. What an embarrassment.
White people in America put being white above all else. They would rather have the United States go down in flames with a white guy as president instead of having a prosperous country where blacks and other racial/ethnic minorities can also succeed and have a good life.

You live in Canada so you have no idea just how much having a black president for 8 years has fucked up these people's minds.

Come hang around the parts of Michigan that are the suburbs of Metro Detroit (where I live) and you won't be surprised at all that these people love Trampi.

I'm not even bothered by the Americans around me it is when I see how Albanians around here act when it comes to their political and social views that really makes me sad. Malsorët e Jugosllavisë whose families came to America in the 60s are literally some of the worst people I have ever met in my life and no surprise they are also some of the biggest Donald Trump supporters I know.
I don't think I've met a single Albanian who supports Trump in any manner. They all think he's an idiot.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:30 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 am How the f*** do you guys still keep that idiot in office. What an embarrassment.
White people in America put being white above all else. They would rather have the United States go down in flames with a white guy as president instead of having a prosperous country where blacks and other racial/ethnic minorities can also succeed and have a good life.

You live in Canada so you have no idea just how much having a black president for 8 years has fucked up these people's minds.

Come hang around the parts of Michigan that are the suburbs of Metro Detroit (where I live) and you won't be surprised at all that these people love Trampi.

I'm not even bothered by the Americans around me it is when I see how Albanians around here act when it comes to their political and social views that really makes me sad. Malsorët e Jugosllavisë whose families came to America in the 60s are literally some of the worst people I have ever met in my life and no surprise they are also some of the biggest Donald Trump supporters I know.
I don't think I've met a single Albanian who supports Trump in any manner. They all think he's an idiot.

Majority of us wanted Hillary to win because the Clinton connection with Albania/Kosovo. Plus its clear that Trump is more pro-serb with his anti-nato stance back in 1999 and with Serbians(and most Slavs) clearly liking him.

For Pjeter it can be different since he lives in Detroit and they have alot of Catholic Albanians.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Majority of us wanted Hillary to win because the Clinton connection with Albania/Kosovo. Plus its clear that Trump is more pro-serb with his anti-nato stance back in 1999 and with Serbians(and most Slavs) clearly liking him.

For Pjeter it can be different since he lives in Detroit and they have alot of Catholic Albanians.
Trump pro-Serbian? Lmfao. You read too many forums. Trump can't even point to Serbia on a map. This reminds of me of Alex Jones claiming Trump is against the elites, yet his cabinet is full of billionaires.

The majority of people who like Trump are idiots who he runs over. Look at everyone who's supported him. They've all ended up in a ditch. The dude cares about no one but himself.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:10 am
artan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Trump pro-Serbian? Lmfao. You read too many forums. Trump can't even point to Serbia on a map. This reminds of me of Alex Jones claiming Trump is against the elites, yet his cabinet is full of billionaires.

The majority of people who like Trump are idiots who he runs over. Look at everyone who's supported him. They've all ended up in a ditch. The dude cares about no one but himself.

Trump was vocal about American/Nato interference in the Kosovo war back in 1999.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZMRKU6xFk8

Last year or so when one of the Serbian parties was running for election all the supporters where wearing Trump shirts and chanting for trump. Serbs view Trump as someone who aligns with their interests and will take their stance on Kosovo. And for Trump why would he support Kosovo when the Clintons were very pro-Albanian, it would naturally make sense for him to support the Serbs to distance himself from the "liberals" and take the opposite stance.

But that being said the other republicans who are running the show (Like Pence) are very pro-military so they are more likely in favor of Albanians (we are the biggest ass kissers). Trump probably doesn't care enough about Kosovo/Serbs to change the US stance on Kosovo.
Aurora Bulkualis

I saw that interview with Trump, and he wasn't talking about any sides, but about using military in general. There was an interview when he was running for pres, where he said he was OK with military force in 99.

Just because he is a racist, it doesn't make him anyone's racist. That's what his lackeys don't understand. Alex Jones and his cult followers also think Trump is fighting the elite, while the dude is surrounded by billionaires. Crazy people are so desperate for a leader to legitimise them, while Trump is a narcissist who spends 99% of this time watching TV/reading about himself.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

https://www.facebook.com/mivanaj/posts/2065465793480067
Plako
Team: Partizani

Brate, ja ne govorim Jugoslovensko :)
Pjetër

The first half of the video should be what's worrying.

The second half is some Albanians in Michigan making fun of their dumbass relatives back in Malesia who let Serbs give speeches in Serbian in their own homes at family gatherings.
artan

What is happening in the first video?
Migjeni
Been thanked: 0

Didn't understand shit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information