Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

A ton of sites are going down. Probably DDOS attacks.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol top channel speaking about russian hacking of the CEC website. Our government keeps all websites in the same servers. It's just a lot of requests and server is down. Imagine with electronic votes what would happen .
Pjetër

Has Albania ever had an election go down without any fuckery? :lol:
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 pm Lol top channel speaking about russian hacking of the CEC website. Our government keeps all websites in the same servers. It's just a lot of requests and server is down. Imagine with electronic votes what would happen .
DDOSing sites, and hacking into voting machines are two completely different things.

Anyone can DDOS the shitty security KQZ sites etj...
Aurora Bulkualis

Pjetër wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 pm Has Albania ever had an election go down without any fuckery? :lol:
Tbh, I thought with Rama at least that stuff ended. Now they're getting into fist fights, blowing cars up, stealing boxes, etc...
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:08 pm Nisen grushtat. QR. E tere kjo evitohet lehtesishte me votim elektronik. Po nuk e bejne kurvat. Duan te fusin hundet neper fshatra

Saw the whole video right now. The LSI comissioners are a bunch of ignorants.
Pjetër

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 pm
Pjetër wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 pm Has Albania ever had an election go down without any fuckery? :lol:
Tbh, I thought with Rama at least that stuff ended. Now they're getting into fist fights, blowing cars up, stealing boxes, etc...
I've been trying not to pay attention to what's going on over there. Part of me wants to watch the news and other part of me knows I would just be smh and sighing loudly every five mins. :(
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 pm DDOSing sites, and hacking into voting machines are two completely different things.

Anyone can DDOS the shitty security KQZ sites etj...
You'd just need the ip of the servers and you could change results . It would take less than investing on buying votes. If there was such a security other big countries would've adopted it. In Italy it's the ministry of interns that does the counting of the votes.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm You'd just need the ip of the servers and you could change results . It would take less than investing on buying votes. If there was such a security other big countries would've adopted it. In Italy it's the ministry of interns that does the counting of the votes.
Simboli, here in Canada we've been doing electronic voting for a long time. There is 0 problem. Even in the US they use it in most cases.

They had Russian hackers who tried to break in, and failed. Encryption standards have been raised considerable.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm You'd just need the ip of the servers and you could change results . It would take less than investing on buying votes. If there was such a security other big countries would've adopted it. In Italy it's the ministry of interns that does the counting of the votes.
Simboli, here in Canada we've been doing electronic voting for a long time. There is 0 problem. Even in the US they use it in most cases.

They had Russian hackers who tried to break in, and failed. Encryption standards have been raised considerable.
Canada is light years ahead of us in democratic political empancipation of the political actors. They acept the outcome while in Albania every party comes out saying they won and try to stop the counting. Unless they build a stand alone network not connected to the WWW it's always a risk. Also watch this machine being hacked with sms :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/10123478

http://fortune.com/2016/11/04/voting-ma ... o-cylance/
  • Information