Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 pm Facebook has destroyed albania team page! What a shame since they were the most active/accurate page for albanians to comment on national team and other albanian athletes in the world of sport.. There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore, either you follow along with the herd or you will be silenced!
Facebook just got fined by Italian justice system because they had barred “CASAPOVND” for 6 months because of Neofashist ideas they spread through socials. This was their first hit to show them that Facebook isn’t a private thing anymore and they’ll be regulated like any public space in the EU. From some point of view i’m glad they fined them from the other point they deserved to be barred .... Facebook is using algorythms to ban and limit hate posts, this is becoming a suicide move . Albania team should just post about sport related and not fights or riots , that’s something for news agencies not for pages listed in sport categories.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 pm Facebook has destroyed albania team page! What a shame since they were the most active/accurate page for albanians to comment on national team and other albanian athletes in the world of sport.. There is no such thing as freedom of speech anymore, either you follow along with the herd or you will be silenced!
Facebook and freedom of speech...LOL
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Edi Rama eshte klysh kurve, dhe meriton m'ja ** robt.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think they waited until the new stadium was built to drop this so we could host Eurovision here, but I actually think this has maybe a 10-20% chance of winning Eurovision. Not a great song, but even by cheesy-pop standards Eurovision songs are pretty bad.

kLA5u04QPFA

Been playing this non-stop for the last day.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Igli Tare should run as independent to unseat Rama. I think Tare most qualified guy for the job.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:56 am I think they waited until the new stadium was built to drop this so we could host Eurovision here, but I actually think this has maybe a 10-20% chance of winning Eurovision. Not a great song, but even by cheesy-pop standards Eurovision songs are pretty bad.

kLA5u04QPFA

Been playing this non-stop for the last day.
The song is far from having any chances to win the ESC . We’d be lucky if they pick the song for the final at all. By the way , when Tosk albanians try to sing in Gegnisht they sound really softly weird adding those “e” we don’t usually pronounce. :D
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:59 pm Igli Tare should run as independent to unseat Rama. I think Tare most qualified guy for the job.
Even a comedian with “warm shoulders” could unseat Rama just like that comedian clown in Ukraine .... but the PD and LSI seem ok with the status quo otherwise change would’ve been made starting from them.
artan

I really think the Albanian population has turned on Rama (Great thing) but problem is there is no alternative party or darkhorse candidate. The youth hate him (look at last years students protests) and the earthquake really embarrassed the country as a whole. Watching all those brand new buildings fall down like jenga blocks with only a 6.2 earthquake is mind boggling, no oversight, no regulation, nothing.

He's also embarrassing himself with this mini-schengen thing and pissing off Kosovars by trying to strong arm them to join this agreement despite the fact that Serbia doesn't even recognize Kosova lol. Welcoming Vucic with welcome arms in Albania a week after Vucic denies that the Recak massacre occurred.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:49 am I really think the Albanian population has turned on Rama (Great thing) but problem is there is no alternative party or darkhorse candidate. The youth hate him (look at last years students protests) and the earthquake really embarrassed the country as a whole. Watching all those brand new buildings fall down like jenga blocks with only a 6.2 earthquake is mind boggling, no oversight, no regulation, nothing.

He's also embarrassing himself with this mini-schengen thing and pissing off Kosovars by trying to strong arm them to join this agreement despite the fact that Serbia doesn't even recognize Kosova lol. Welcoming Vucic with welcome arms in Albania a week after Vucic denies that the Recak massacre occurred.
I would say yes and no. He'll have his loyalists, who'll support him no matter what. He'll have his clientele, who've been secured jobs and positions because they've been his zagar. And he'll have the support of the anti-Kosova faggots - and the so-called cosmopolitans who'll argue, that the idea is very good, and there are economic possibilities, and we shouldn't old hatreds dictate the future, yada yada yada. The two last groups overlap, so I'll count them as one.

But they problem is, as you mention, that there's no credible alternative. VV has set up quarters in Albania, but they're very new, also they haven't attracted anyone who'd be a nameworthy leader as of now. In the few years to come, they'll do so. I'm sure of it.

Another problem is, that almost all the media in Albania is in Rama's pocket. He's just being xhaxhi lite, robt atje ku i ka.

He's lost all credibility regarding Kosova now, and people see him as Esat Pasha, so he can go and f*** himself with that mini-Schengen bullshit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information