Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:yea to be honest q and ç literally sound the same to me. so do xh and gj (sometimes) and dh and ll sound similar as well.
It's a Northern thing I guess. I had a guy from Lezha in my HS basketball team and he couldn't pronounce "q" either, always replaced it with "ç".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I've heard Shkodrans that pronounce the q just fine...I thought only Kosovar dialects use the "ç" although even for them it seemed like a "qç".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pronouncing mistakes are only a school problem. The area of Zadrime - Puke - Mirdite - Laçi - Matjant- Krutant and Part of Lezhe pronounce q instead of ç as part of their dialect. Shkoder , Malesi e Madhe don't say q instead of ç. They mostly mistake Dh with Ll , Gj with Xh but that's the illiterate because people who have studied Gjuha Shqipe at school won't make those mistakes.
Simboli i Diellit

TKZ is organizing an anti - Rajcevic protest in Rome where our U19 will take part in a tournament. They say that they don't want sllavic players in our U teams. So many offences to that 16 years old boy who alredy close facebook just because he has a sllavic name and plays Albania . I'm one vs 50 discussing to make them reason that a 16 years old kid isn't our ploblem when domestic football is in ruins and players with albanian blood keep refusing us.
Plako

Who is the kid?

Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:Who is the kid?

Sinisha Rajcevic from Koplik, Malesi e Madhe . He is 16 and plays for Vllaznia Sr and our U19. Altin Lala called him on our U19 although being 16 everyone who has seen him play say he'll become a great player.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

if he wants to play for albania i am 100% for it. he is just as albanian if not more than any of the diaspora players everybody goes crazy over who look at the albanian national team as a fallback plan.

one of the greatest albanian footballers of all time wasn't even ethnically albanian. these tkz people sound like assholes.
Simboli i Diellit

Pjetër wrote:if he wants to play for albania i am 100% for it. he is just as albanian if not more than any of the diaspora players everybody goes crazy over who look at the albanian national team as a fallback plan.

one of the greatest albanian footballers of all time wasn't even ethnically albanian. these tkz people sound like assholes.
Some of them are ultras so it's part of their nature. I just try to make them reason sometimes :roll: Ballisti (the drone guy) is preparing another surprise for the return leg vs Serbia :mrgreen: His actions will cost us these qualifiers :x
Simboli i Diellit

By the way . Lavdi Jashareve !

Plako

So how many Xtratime members made the switch? Looks like we're missing a few right?

Also, can we change the thread title to "Flije Mendjen" , It confuses the hell outta me as it is now [emoji12]
  • Information