Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Qytetari shqiptar sillet si qenie politike ndersa politikanet si bisha te bandave kriminale vazhdojne te inskenojne ngjarje qe te terheqin vemendjen . LSI ne Lezhe ka mbledhe gjithe kriminelet qe deri dje ishin me PS-ne. Shpresoj tu japin pergjigjen e duhur votuesit edhe pse besoj se nje mandat do e marri te ne vetem me leket qe po japin.
Simboli i Diellit

Votimet sikur po e mbshefin faktin se sot eshte feste per muslimanet .

Gëzuar Bajramin!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

PS burning their cars. Both getting caught buying votes. LSI dude got shot.

Massive boycots all over. In Vlore the participation was 27% right before closing time. They're pushing back the time limit :lol:
Plako wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:32 am I think PS wins handily tomorrow, minimum 73-74. I think outside the three big parties only PDIU may win 1 seat. Blushi I'm afraid is not gonna win. Am hoping LSI doesn't win more than 7-8, I want those fuckers decimated.
You only need like 13,000 votes in Tirane to get 1 seat. Bojaxhiu got 16,000 votes just last election.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:11 pm Massive boycots all over. In Vlore the participation was 27% right before closing time. They're pushing back the time limit :lol:
Yeah the low turnout will cost PS massively I think. Who will benefit the most LSI or PD remains to be seen. I have to take it back, I don't think they get 70+ votes. I have a feeling Basha will benefit the most from the Rama-Meta feud.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 pm Yeah the low turnout will cost PS massively I think. Who will benefit the most LSI or PD remains to be seen. I have to take it back, I don't think they get 70+ votes. I have a feeling Basha will benefit the most from the Rama-Meta feud.
27%...That's fucking crazy man. Mos i acaro Vlojnatet :D
Simboli i Diellit

^ PS did even finish their campain in Vlore so that's weird. Althrough in the lists there are like 3.5 million albanians while in the last census in Albania lived around 2.8 million including Kids . That's nonsense. So i guess there are 1.8 million Albanians living in Albania with the vote age, and that is like 50% of the lists. So having 30% of the people vote it means the turnout should be around 60%. They've promissed us diaspora that they'd give us the vote right in the country we live , if that'd happened LIBRA and PS would've taken more votes and i believe diaspora would vote better because that 50€ for the vote can't buy us.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli all you have to do is compare to other times. This is the lowest turnout since communism fell.

Tani po nja ngjisin fajin Bajramit edhe pse Dibra ka pjesen e votueseve me te medhaja, dhe Vlora, Lezha, Shkodra, Fieri me te ultat :lol:
Simboli i Diellit

Nuk i intereson njeriu te shkoje te votoje. Jane po te njetit edhe pse kultura e ushtrimit te drejtes se votes duhet ngulitur si detyre qytetare apo pjesemarrje aktive ne qeverisje.
Aurora Bulkualis

Sic e thashe me pare. Vetem ata qe kane shitur voten dhe duan ndonje vende pune ne qeverri kane vajtur per tu votuar.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:25 pm Sic e thashe me pare. Vetem ata qe kane shitur voten dhe duan ndonje vende pune ne qeverri kane vajtur per tu votuar.
Ne fakt sapo i pyeta e ne familjen time nuk kishte votuar njeri. Vapa e madhe si justifikim dhe fakti se nuk iu pelqente asnjeri nga kandidatet. Ti di gje sa firma duhen per te regjistruar nje subjekt politik ne Shqiperi?
  • Information