Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Something bad happens then blame Albanians lol
This story is so fake , even the Greek persecutors aren’t letting it go....

ybSRlimvxsY
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:43 pm Something bad happens then blame Albanians lol
This story is so fake , even the Greek persecutors aren’t letting it go....

ybSRlimvxsY
Hate him so much for that, his lawyer knows exactly what he is doing by bringing us up .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Is there even any anti-Albanian sentiment left in Greece anymore? Feels more like a 90s thing. Now they've turned their racism towards Syrians and Africans.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:04 am Is there even any anti-Albanian sentiment left in Greece anymore? Feels more like a 90s thing. Now they've turned their racism towards Syrians and Africans.
There is in England though.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:04 am Is there even any anti-Albanian sentiment left in Greece anymore? Feels more like a 90s thing. Now they've turned their racism towards Syrians and Africans.
There definitely is , they still do it in other places too , here in england for example their arrogance is sickening . Its not as bad but still they hate us. That's why when I see Albanians play for them I'm sick to my core
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:41 am There definitely is , they still do it in other places too , here in england for example their arrogance is sickening . Its not as bad but still they hate us. That's why when I see Albanians play for them I'm sick to my core
If they called you up, you would go sprinting though :zgerdhimje:
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:44 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:41 am There definitely is , they still do it in other places too , here in england for example their arrogance is sickening . Its not as bad but still they hate us. That's why when I see Albanians play for them I'm sick to my core
If they called you up, you would go sprinting though :zgerdhimje:
I would never ever , I'm not like those traitors .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dritan Abazovic is the kingmaker of Montenegro. It's first albanian politician who has been able to attract slavic liberal vote on Montenegro.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:39 am Dritan Abazovic is the kingmaker of Montenegro. It's first albanian politician who has been able to attract slavic liberal vote on Montenegro.
His points of view though are far from considering him an Albanian politician. Hasn’t ever raised any question over Albanian rights in Montenegro and actually him being part of URA took votes from albanians and bosnians aswell . He has signed the declaration of common language in MN, and he nevers shows he is an proud Albanian nor writes anything in our language. Albanian politicians in MN are quite hotheads in general, appart him if the two coalitions would be united the albanians would have three deputies instead of two .
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:39 am Dritan Abazovic is the kingmaker of Montenegro. It's first albanian politician who has been able to attract slavic liberal vote on Montenegro.
Sa vende fituan partite Shqiptare?
  • Information