Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 amSouthern italy provinces like Puglia-Calabria and Sicilily have changed a lot compared to their situation back in the 90s .
I hear the Camorra is heavily involved in Puglia and Campania in the manufacturing of fake luxury goods and other things like olive oil which is a thriving business.

http://www.esquire.com/style/news/a5042 ... n-supreme/
Papagalli
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 am
Papagalli wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 pm -off topic (but worth the ask)
To all the Shqipe in Italy. I'll be in Europe during the holidays and would love to catch the Juventus vs Roma game. Anyone know how I can get ahold of a pair of tickets? Much appreciated in advance. :gezuar:

Pls ignore, decided to see inter vs lazio instead.
Papo just noticed your post. They made it easier to buy tickets and fill the stadiums . Now you can just buy them online without the “supporter badge” but only for some stadium sections. You can’t buy them for risky games or in the “Curva sections” where the ultras stay. Hopefully Inter -Lazio won’t be boring but they just appointed Spalletti as minister of defence :P
Vllai, flm per pergjigjen.

I left it up to some family member to sort it out. hopefully, he can otherwise I'll pm you for a link if I can find one on the official site. As for the curva section, that's a big no as he supports inter and I support Lazio, it'd be damn near impossible to choose. Both teams are on fire right now, so hopefully, it'll be a memorable match. :urra:
Migjeni

De Biasi sacked by Alaves :zgerdhimje:
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:13 pm De Biasi sacked by Alaves :zgerdhimje:
LOL he’ll be riding on the Albania’s Euro qualification for the years to come. Some aren’t fit to be a club coach with matches played every three days. Antifootball doesn’t work in Spanish Liga :D
Plako

Migjeni wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:13 pmDe Biasi sacked by Alaves :zgerdhimje:
Can't believe this guy really thought he could coach Italy :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

DB isn't cut out for top leagues, that much is clear. He's good in bringing up smaller teams to a decent level with defensive stability, but after that someone else has to take over if they want to progress further.

Having said that, I'm 100% sure he would have done better than Ventura.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 am Having said that, I'm 100% sure he would have done better than Ventura.
Everyone would’ve done better than 80 years old Ventura who got chosen by his old friend Lippi . I’m biased how did they choose him on first place when he didn’t archieve anything with his clubs nor had any nt experience. With all the Italian coaches avaiable ...
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 amHaving said that, I'm 100% sure he would have done better than Ventura.
I think anyone from this forum could have down better than Ventura.
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:15 amEveryone would’ve done better than 80 years old Ventura who got chosen by his old friend Lippi . I’m biased how did they choose him on first place when he didn’t archieve anything with his clubs nor had any nt experience. With all the Italian coaches avaiable ...
Italian coaches are getting paid boatloads of money in other European leagues and in China. Case in point Lippi is getting paid almost 10 times what Ventura was making by coaching China.
Minotti

Im probably going to LA very soon and was wondering if you know guys if there are albanian communities there? Dont have to be large ones.... I know most albanians are in NYC, detroit, boston and probably some other cities too. But havent heard much about LA
  • Information