Free Your Mendje [Bashkimi Kombetar page 190]

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 3042
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Theyre not African migrants who leave because of economics. Syrians are just looking to escape war. Besides the EU actually gives them money.

We already have thousands of Iranians settled in Tirana because of a similar deal. They have their own mini-towns. They gave Rama tens of millions of Euros to take care of them.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:47 pm

Trampi, the man Albanians love so much doesn't want to help small NATO countries like Montenegro or Albania if they are attacked.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 am

Dardan Zenunaj was billed as being from Kosovo, Albania :zgerdhimje:

He’s also getting his brains bashed in since his only defensive tactic seems to be “eat punches”.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Pjetër wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 am
Dardan Zenunaj was billed as being from Kosovo, Albania :zgerdhimje:

He’s also getting his brains bashed in since his only defensive tactic seems to be “eat punches”.
Zen looked like he walked out of the spa after the fight lool the other guys face was rearranged
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Yeah he actually managed to make a fight out of it towards the end.

If he moved his head and tried to cut off the ring instead of just walking right at Cancio he might have looked even better.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:01 am

Pjetër wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:23 pm
Yeah he actually managed to make a fight out of it towards the end.

If he moved his head and tried to cut off the ring instead of just walking right at Cancio he might have looked even better.
Haha yeah the other guy just gassed right out. The commentators were saying he took vacation days to make it for the weighin and fight lol I wish it was a 12 rounder our chances would of been a bit better
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3872
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:01 pm

She sounds radioactive .

https://youtu.be/wreZO1kf1nM
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2764
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:46 am

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:01 pm
She sounds radioactive .

https://youtu.be/wreZO1kf1nM
Teper e ekzagjeruar :)
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 am

In only one month albania will have its first ever representative at mosconi cup.. klenti kaci only 19 and youngest player to ever qualify, and first player to qualify this year. Also youngest ever to be ranked 1 in world by wpa..
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2764
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Princ wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 am
In only one month albania will have its first ever representative at mosconi cup.. klenti kaci only 19 and youngest player to ever qualify, and first player to qualify this year. Also youngest ever to be ranked 1 in world by wpa..
Dude looks legit. Check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEV0uWSfd0
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests