Free Your Mendje [Bashkimi Kombetar page 190]

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Princ
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:52 pm

Plako wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Princ wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 am
In only one month albania will have its first ever representative at mosconi cup.. klenti kaci only 19 and youngest player to ever qualify, and first player to qualify this year. Also youngest ever to be ranked 1 in world by wpa..
Dude looks legit. Check this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEV0uWSfd0
He’s a real genius. No other albo representing us has ever achieved in sport what he has especially at this age. It’s a shame that outside of mosconi cup and a few other tournaments, there isn’t much money or recognition in pool anymore. I hope he transitions well into snooker where the moneys at
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2645
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Princ wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:52 pm
He’s a real genius. No other albo representing us has ever achieved in sport what he has especially at this age. It’s a shame that outside of mosconi cup and a few other tournaments, there isn’t much money or recognition in pool anymore. I hope he transitions well into snooker where the moneys at
I thought he started out in Snooker and then transitioned to Pool?
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:54 am

Plako wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 pm
Princ wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:52 pm
He’s a real genius. No other albo representing us has ever achieved in sport what he has especially at this age. It’s a shame that outside of mosconi cup and a few other tournaments, there isn’t much money or recognition in pool anymore. I hope he transitions well into snooker where the moneys at
I thought he started out in Snooker and then transitioned to Pool?
He is sponsored by albanian snooker federation but I think he’s never competed in snooker outside of Albania. Probably started a pool player since snooker is not too popular in albania and way harder game
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 am

This motherfucker Tyson Fury.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:19 am

Pjetër wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 am
This motherfucker Tyson Fury.
Absolute robbery, what a disgrace.. They pull this bullshit every time in America what a joke. Shameful taking this away from fury after such a great comeback. And for who? A complete bum like wilder
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 am

Does anyone know how popular the party for justice, integration and unity is in Albania?
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2645
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:26 pm

artan wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 am
Does anyone know how popular the party for justice, integration and unity is in Albania?
Eshte partia e Cameve. They have almost no support other than Cams and people who get attached to them trying to get some sort of government employment.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Senad gashi vs chisora coming on in a hour.. gonna be 🔥
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm

He got a fight v chisora? How didn't I hear of this that's gonna be sick
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm
He got a fight v chisora? How didn't I hear of this that's gonna be sick
Gashi always brings it but chisora was too big for him this time lol
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests