Albanian Music

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Zemi
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Contact:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:18 am

Artan speakin the truth. We need more albanians here in tri state area who still honor highlander customs n rules. Most dont even give a fuk no more


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:26 am

thankfully we don't have that problem here in michigan. i know a few albanians who are still in blood feuds.

where's that :proud: smiley when you need it...
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Zemi
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Contact:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:18 am

Pjetër wrote:thankfully we don't have that problem here in michigan. i know a few albanians who are still in blood feuds.

where's that :proud: smiley when you need it...
Lol yea thats a little too much highlander for me. Pjeter are u new here or from xtratime


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vata10
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm
Contact:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Terrible song man. Why the f*** did digitalb see the need to make a song for the NT? And even have flori writing the lyrics, damn.
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3598
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Yea but you had to listen it only once :PP
vata10
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm
Contact:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 am

Dragoi wrote:Yea but you had to listen it only once :PP
It comes like repeatedly on the ss channels, it feels like they're trying to impose it on us. And idk why, the video is not bad but the song, I have to mute it.
User avatar
AlMadman
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm
Contact:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm

totti10 wrote:
Terrible song man. Why the f*** did digitalb see the need to make a song for the NT? And even have flori writing the lyrics, damn.
That "Kuq E Zi o hej o hej" chant/verse probably the gayest shit I heard in a while.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2604
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 pm

MadMan wrote:
totti10 wrote:
Terrible song man. Why the f*** did digitalb see the need to make a song for the NT? And even have flori writing the lyrics, damn.
That "Kuq E Zi o hej o hej" chant/verse probably the gayest shit I heard in a while.
Very unimaginative. It's also a borrowed chant from the Italians I think so what's the point. I think our unofficial anthem should be "Besa Bes" with the whole stadium singing it: now that'd at least would be authentic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
AlMadman
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm
Contact:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:05 pm

I totally agree Plako.

Also, everytime Shakohoxha pushed this song to the viewers after the match was cringe-worthy. We still need to mature professionally in a lot of departments as a society, even media. At least our footballers aren't as a big of let down as they used to be. Some positives.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest