Albanian Music

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Artan speakin the truth. We need more albanians here in tri state area who still honor highlander customs n rules. Most dont even give a fuk no more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjetër

Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Pjetër wrote:thankfully we don't have that problem here in michigan. i know a few albanians who are still in blood feuds.

where's that :proud: smiley when you need it...
Lol yea thats a little too much highlander for me. Pjeter are u new here or from xtratime

vata10

Terrible song man. Why the f*** did digitalb see the need to make a song for the NT? And even have flori writing the lyrics, damn.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Yea but you had to listen it only once :PP
vata10

Dragoi wrote:Yea but you had to listen it only once :PP
It comes like repeatedly on the ss channels, it feels like they're trying to impose it on us. And idk why, the video is not bad but the song, I have to mute it.
AlMadman

totti10 wrote:
Terrible song man. Why the f*** did digitalb see the need to make a song for the NT? And even have flori writing the lyrics, damn.
That "Kuq E Zi o hej o hej" chant/verse probably the gayest shit I heard in a while.
Plako
Team: Partizani

MadMan wrote:
totti10 wrote:
That "Kuq E Zi o hej o hej" chant/verse probably the gayest shit I heard in a while.
Very unimaginative. It's also a borrowed chant from the Italians I think so what's the point. I think our unofficial anthem should be "Besa Bes" with the whole stadium singing it: now that'd at least would be authentic.

AlMadman

I totally agree Plako.

Also, everytime Shakohoxha pushed this song to the viewers after the match was cringe-worthy. We still need to mature professionally in a lot of departments as a society, even media. At least our footballers aren't as a big of let down as they used to be. Some positives.
  • Information