Forum managers needed. Expecting proposals!

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hi guys , we need 2/3 forum managers . At the begining i thought to have the same FM we had at Xt so Doc and Madman plus Shpati. There are no scammers/spammers for now and less trolling than XT and the rapresentation would be equal 1 moderator from each region (Illirida will be proud of Shpati) . What are your thoughts?

Lol would kill for the position also :D
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dragoi wrote:Hi guys , we need 2/3 forum managers . At the begining i thought to have the same FM we had at Xt so Doc and Madman plus Shpati. There are no scammers/spammers for now and less trolling than XT and the rapresentation would be equal 1 moderator from each region (Illirida will be proud of Shpati) . What are your thoughts?

I think a lawyer would be a perfect fit for the job description... maybe there's a lawyer among us interested? Plako?
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
Dragoi wrote:Hi guys , we need 2/3 forum managers . At the begining i thought to have the same FM we had at Xt so Doc and Madman plus Shpati. There are no scammers/spammers for now and less trolling than XT and the rapresentation would be equal 1 moderator from each region (Illirida will be proud of Shpati) . What are your thoughts?

I think a lawyer would be a perfect fit for the job description... maybe there's a lawyer among us interested? Plako?
Aha thanks but moderating is not for me. I think Shpati, Doc and Madman would be the perfect choice for the position. I'd also propose Zencadoni since he's been bringing good luck with his threads and is a Partizani fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus

You're active enough and have enough history with most of the posters from Xtratime. I think all moderators should be from the old crew at Xtratime (however you define that...). I think all mentioned sound good, I don't have enough history with anyone to really know.

The only thing I remember for sure is that Shpati had an instantly negative reaction to my very first post.
Plako

NYVirus wrote:The only thing I remember for sure is that Shpati had an instantly negative reaction to my very first post.
Shpati is the unofficial hazer of our crew :)

NYVirus

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:The only thing I remember for sure is that Shpati had an instantly negative reaction to my very first post.
Shpati is the unofficial hazer of our crew :)
I'll get him back... He messed with the wrong Korcar :D
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

There are others also who are fit to manage like artan, Minotti ect but still we have only 50 members with all scammer accounts being blocked there was no need to delete posts of active posters.

I remember Shpati answered unpolitely to NYVirus very first post but he is a cool guy. A little pessimist over the National Team but he is fit for the job ;)
NYVirus

Dragoi wrote:There are others also who are fit to manage like artan, Minotti ect but still we have only 50 members with all scammer accounts being blocked there was no need to delete posts of active posters.

I remember Shpati answered unpolitely to NYVirus very first post but he is a cool guy. A little pessimist over the National Team but he is fit for the job ;)
His saving grace is that he roots for the Mets :)
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

NYVirus wrote: The only thing I remember for sure is that Shpati had an instantly negative reaction to my very first post.
Don't take it personal. I did that with a lot of newcomers.

Just toughened you up.

And I never got a thank you, but w/e.
Plako

Dragoi wrote:There are others also who are fit to manage like artan, Minotti ect but still we have only 50 members with all scammer accounts being blocked there was no need to delete posts of active posters.

From the active members Artan and Shpati would be best suited as mods.

• Information