Albania - Kosovo Unification !

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Berti
Team: Leeds

Funky Ben wrote:Albania (Edi Rama specifically) should play this unification card more to the EU and use it to speed up the joining process.

Basically convince the west that Albania and Kosova unification is inevitable UNLESS Albania become an EU member in a couple years.

Cause the way its looking we wont get in until 2028.
Screw the card playing. You can't play with EU kurva. They'll always cheat. You don't need to ask these people before you start a process of implementing your people's will!! EU my arse. That very idea is fading and UK is about to leave. I assure you it will some day. What good is joining EU? Why hold all your eggs into that basket ? There must be a plan B. We don't have to be like those ex Russian countries who sold their soul for a passport and now don't know where they stand. Imagine if we unified. Will that voice be the same? Will the political gangs in both countries prosper? Can some faggots from Tepelene have influence in Drenice? The benefits are there for all to see. EU? Fvck em. The true friends will support us. The bitches will moan as always
Funky Ben

Although i agree that EU membership is not all it's made out to be, Albania could benefit from it.

The difference is that EU membership is a realistic goal, the chances of Albania and Kosova (or Ilirida, Cameria) ever uniting into one country, is just a dream, the world will never allow that to happen.

I can't see a path to unification. The EU, the US, Russia, China, etc. would all be against that.
  • Information