Tirana mayoral elections 2015 : Bojaxhi-Kosova-Veliaj

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Erion Veliaj's next "hypocrisy" :

http://www.balkanweb.com/site/qytetari- ... -uniforme/

Guy spends more than 100 thousands of euros in a marriage ceremony while being the minister of work and social causes...
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Grida is not impressed ;)
Simboli i Diellit

Grida is so fake , a failed actress . Saw her intervews. Watching People who have millions like Basha and her speaking about unemployment or reaching the end of the month in families who live under the limit of poverty wakes an unseen rage inside me.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

She is a well spoken looker though.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I wouldn't be surprised to see Duma win in Durres. She is a political figure rather than administrative one, so I'd expect her to do absolutely nothing. Halim Kosova seems like a decent enough guy, and he's a more administrative figure, but he has 0 chance.

Bojaxhi got double the number of minimum signatures needed to run (about 13k), so he's someone to watch, but come election time the "independent" media will stop giving him attention.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Duma win in Durres. She is a political figure rather than administrative one, so I'd expect her to do absolutely nothing. Halim Kosova seems like a decent enough guy, and he's a more administrative figure, but he has 0 chance.

Bojaxhi got double the number of minimum signatures needed to run (about 13k), so he's someone to watch, but come election time the "independent" media will stop giving him attention.
I wish Bojaxhi would win too, can't stand Veliaj and know absolutely nothing about Kosova. The only upside of Veliaj winning is that Rama will pour money into improving the city once again, although it's kinda late as the city is beyond help at his point.
Simboli i Diellit

I hope Bojaxhi wins too , just to show the two main parties that even a normal citizen can win without political support . That would be the first time Tirana isn't directed by PD-PS members.

~Simboli~
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

So far the polls say Veliaj 45.5% Kosova 36.5% Bojaxhi 12.5 % Sazan Guri (environmentalist) 4%.

Interesting that Veliaj is significantly below the left coalition (60%), while Kosova is considerably higher than right coalition (25%). Maybe the right wing votes LSI bought are going back to PD for mayoral elections :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information