Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.
vata10
Contact:
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Shpati wrote:I've watched this Krasniqi a few times. He's awful. No KO power, and I'm pretty sure his record is decent because he gets a lot of help from the German judges (the worst judges in boxing). I remember watching him against Berry Butler on the Klitschko-Brewster undercard, and it was clear as day that Butler won the fight.

But anyway, the WBA is a the most prestigious belt to have. If he manages to win, he'd be up there with Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, and Hopkins.

Braehmer will likely kick his ass. I believe this is an optional defense, so he got to choose a weak opponent (Krasniqi).

Kresnik Qato > Robin
You did perfectly describe Krasniqi of last night. Gave some very nice punches, but no power in them.

What do you think of Arnold Gjergjaj? Has the hardest punch in heavyweight, but has yet to fight anyone decent.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:53 pm

totti10 wrote:
You did perfectly describe Krasniqi of last night. Gave some very nice punches, but no power in them.

What do you think of Arnold Gjergjaj? Has the hardest punch in heavyweight, but has yet to fight anyone decent.
Never watched him tbh, but I'm pretty good at judging boxers by just looking at their records.

Not only has he not fought good opponents. But his opponents haven't fought good opponents either.

He's 30 years old, hasn't fought anybody good, hasn't fought in America, only fights 8 rounders, and hasn't had a decent title shot. He fought for the EBU-EE, which sounds like a stupid belt.

He's going to be like Sefer Seferi. Just fighting bums and think your a badass because you're undefeated. He'll be a good Swiss casino fighter for 5 more years to get some easy cash, which is probably want he wants.
vata10
Contact:
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Shpati wrote: Never watched him tbh, but I'm pretty good at judging boxers by just looking at their records.

Not only has he not fought good opponents. But his opponents haven't fought good opponents either.

He's 30 years old, hasn't fought anybody good, hasn't fought in America, only fights 8 rounders, and hasn't had a decent title shot. He fought for the EBU-EE, which sounds like a stupid belt.

He's going to be like Sefer Seferi. Just fighting bums and think your a badass because you're undefeated. He'll be a good Swiss casino fighter for 5 more years to get some easy cash, which is probably want he wants.
Yeah, probably a bit old to achieve anything. We tend to overhype these boxers as Albos.
ZenMaster
Contact:
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 am

Shpati wrote:I've watched this Krasniqi a few times. He's awful. No KO power, and I'm pretty sure his record is decent because he gets a lot of help from the German judges (the worst judges in boxing). I remember watching him against Berry Butler on the Klitschko-Brewster undercard, and it was clear as day that Butler won the fight.

But anyway, the WBA is a the most prestigious belt to have. If he manages to win, he'd be up there with Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, and Hopkins.

Braehmer will likely kick his ass. I believe this is an optional defense, so he got to choose a weak opponent (Krasniqi).

Kresnik Qato > Robin
Many fights he won only because he wasn't knocked out. I saw the match against Butler and he lost all rounds so since than i started to hate him passionately.To be honest i was surprised by his performance against Braehmer, he wasn't bad i thought but i think german underestimated him. I also agree that Krasniqi should never think fighting Kovalev otherwise he can be really hurt.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
Funky Ben
Contact:
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm

ZenMaster wrote:. I also agree that Krasniqi should never think fighting Kovalev otherwise he can be really hurt.

You do know that there's a referee in there to stop the fight if someone is taking too much punishment? Or that his corner than stop the fight anytime they please right?

Why pass up the chance to make big bucks?


But i agree, there's no Albanian boxers that are good, they all suck, to be honest, most European boxers suck, let alone Albanians.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Funky Ben wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:. I also agree that Krasniqi should never think fighting Kovalev otherwise he can be really hurt.

You do know that there's a referee in there to stop the fight if someone is taking too much punishment? Or that his corner than stop the fight anytime they please right?

Why pass up the chance to make big bucks?.
A referee didn't stop Kovalev from killing a boxer.
User avatar
Shemy
Contact:
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Funky Ben wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:. I also agree that Krasniqi should never think fighting Kovalev otherwise he can be really hurt.

You do know that there's a referee in there to stop the fight if someone is taking too much punishment? Or that his corner than stop the fight anytime they please right?

Why pass up the chance to make big bucks?


But i agree, there's no Albanian boxers that are good, they all suck, to be honest, most European boxers suck, let alone Albanians.
Albo boxers suck....but the Euros (mainly some of these eastern euros) are on the rise with guys like GGG, and Kovalev, not to mention Wladimir pretty much destroying anything in the heavyweight division the past decade

I will say that these british boxers are incredibly overrated not sure whose more overrated their boxers or their footballers
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:03 pm

EE boxing is on the rise.

Too bad Albania probably has 0 boxing infrastructure. Albanians would be good at it imo. Not these cushy wannabe German guys.
User avatar
Funky Ben
Contact:
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Shemy wrote:
Funky Ben wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:. I also agree that Krasniqi should never think fighting Kovalev otherwise he can be really hurt.

You do know that there's a referee in there to stop the fight if someone is taking too much punishment? Or that his corner than stop the fight anytime they please right?

Why pass up the chance to make big bucks?


But i agree, there's no Albanian boxers that are good, they all suck, to be honest, most European boxers suck, let alone Albanians.
Albo boxers suck....but the Euros (mainly some of these eastern euros) are on the rise with guys like GGG, and Kovalev, not to mention Wladimir pretty much destroying anything in the heavyweight division the past decade

I will say that these british boxers are incredibly overrated not sure whose more overrated their boxers or their footballers

Kovalev, GGG, and Lomachenko. (Wlad is a conquerer in a division that is dead)


No other European boxer is worth mentioning. Therefore, 3-4 guys from an entire continent = European boxing sucks.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 418
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Braehmer vs. Krasniqi Showdown is Set For March 21

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:07 am

Euro boxing doesn't "suck" atm. It's pretty dominated from Heavyweight to Super Middleweight. That's 5 divisions with Europeans at #1 right there.

It's true Europeans tend to come up in a division when it's depleted. But, they can only beat who's in front of them.

Heavyweight boxing won't live be as great as it used to be unless Americans start taking it seriously. Jennings is an American going to fight Wlad. And he only started boxing when he was 24. Wilder started boxing at 19 to support his daughter and now he's WBC Champ. Shows what you can do in America. Imagine what an American who actually started boxing as a kid could do? It'd be similar to what Andre Ward did in the Super Middleweight division.

On another note, the lower divisions are getting stacked with Asians.

Return to “Other Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 319 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 316 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 19927
Total topics 279
Total members 223
Our newest member presiconnect
No birthdays today