UFC/MMA/Boxing

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I thought we could post any news regarding sportet luftarake in this thread

Ilir Latifi won yet another fight last night :flag:

Here's the full match:

ZvvnAgJmx2Y
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote:I thought we could post any news regarding sportet luftarake in this thread

Ilir Latifi won yet another fight last night :flag:

Here's the full match:

ZvvnAgJmx2Y
Not a big fan of MMA but Latifi is a beast. Really happy he won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Good win for Latifi. What's weird though that there are very few albanians in this sport. Usually in fighting sports we have many fighters, must be it's popularity in Albania probably.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Good win for Latifi. What's weird though that there are very few albanians in this sport. Usually in fighting sports we have many fighters, must be it's popularity in Albania probably.
Wait till Reshat Mati makes his UFC debut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pjetër

It's cool he won and all but that fight had me bored to death. The main events were actually p. good though.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

You guys are talking about the EU negotiations in Free Your Mendje and I didn't wanna post something off-topic so I'll leave this in here.
Albo heavyweight Albon Pervisaj was pictured as a sparring partner for Anthony Joshua for the camp for his rematch with Ruiz. He's unbeaten and better than Gashi I think at least.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:17 pm You guys are talking about the EU negotiations in Free Your Mendje and I didn't wanna post something off-topic so I'll leave this in here.
Albo heavyweight Albon Pervisaj was pictured as a sparring partner for Anthony Joshua for the camp for his rematch with Ruiz. He's unbeaten and better than Gashi I think at least.
Just the fact that joshua brought him in for such a huge fight is promising..Germany always produces good albanian boxers. Jurgen uldedaj is another young undefeated fighter with promise, it’s still early but look forward to seeing these two against top competition later in their career
Migjeni
Been thanked: 0

Pervizaj has been good. He's still just 24-25, I think. He hasn't really been tested as of yet, if you ask me. But he's the best Albanian boxer I've seen in the last few years.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

What happened to Mati?

Is that other guy Marku gonna ever join UFC or is he just gonna fight amateurs for the rest of his career and be a IG celebrity?
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:40 am What happened to Mati?

Is that other guy Marku gonna ever join UFC or is he just gonna fight amateurs for the rest of his career and be a IG celebrity?
Mati is still up and coming but he’s signed with dazn so he should be good in the future..marku on the other hand has built up quite a following in London and is quickly coming up through the ranks, he is not world level imo but could be good domestically in England and he sells tickets so on that alone we will be seeing a lot more of him
  • Information