Albanian National Basketball Team

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Jari wrote:Our team just got trashed by Cyprus,94-51.I am fucking embarrassed of this mess.
Cyprus has a good basket league . Our team hasn't been playing together like in 3 years and three years ago they had only few matches this was the first friendly it's normal we would lose and we will lose all qualifier matches . The FA needs to keep the team together and take part in the qualifiers otherwise there will never be a national team.
Jari
Has thanked: 0

Solid performance and a 7p loss to Estonia(71-64) in a friendly.Estonia was qualified for the last European tournament and they have a decent team.I am happy for the result and hoping to grab a win at the qualification.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Jari wrote:Solid performance and a 7p loss to Estonia(71-64) in a friendly.Estonia was qualified for the last European tournament and they have a decent team.I am happy for the result and hoping to grab a win at the qualification.
Baby steps. At least we have a team again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jari
Has thanked: 0

To be honest I'm extremely shocked we end up losing with 7p from a team that qualifed last year to the European tournament.Like you already mentioned we finally play some games after 4 years and the fact that we were competitive in this one made me happy.Do we have a fan base at Albania? I live overseas and it's difficult to get coverage from here.I hope the people show some interest at home games.Only with steps like this we'll go ahead.If I'm not mistaken last time we played at the Euro was around 1950.And it sucks to forfeit things like we did.After all,how difficult is to produce 12 fucking ppl to play basketball.I couldn't stand that everybody was beating us.
Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

There are few fans that watch basketball or other team sports in general in Albania. TVSH and the Basket/Volleyball FA signed a contract so they will show most of the league games and the national teams on tv. This way people get closer to the sport otherwise they'll be stuck in tv novelas and Nozy gossips every single day :D
Simboli i Diellit

Here you can watch most of the NT volleyball matches . Basket matches only on Youtube . http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/search/albania
Simboli i Diellit

Jemi gati per ne Qipro (Greqi)...
Nga vjen ti ? Nga Kina :rrokullisem: ...
Jam i knaqur qe vi ne Amerike per here te pare :talumsha:

X5Kq9m49fHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Kq9m49fHI
Plako
Team: Partizani

Ahaha nga eshte ky mavria?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information