Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Funky Ben
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yeah i wasted 100 bucks to see Mayweather run a marathon. I didn't wanna bother with streams on this one.

Should have known better, last time i order a boxing ppv.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

The fight was disappointing, the whole night my friends and I were waiting for Manny to knock that douche out. But whatever, I got to watch it for free, and it was a fun night.
Pjetër

i enjoyed the fight more than the people i was watching with because for the most part they never watch boxing and they actually thought a knockout was going to happen in this fight which is ridiculous.

my dream match would be floyd vs golovkin but that will never happen unfortunately.
Funky Ben

He would do the same thing to Golovkin, hes too slow. The second they clinch the ref would break them.

Mayweather s never been in a "fight" . Hes a marathon runner. People see him throw a jab and think its a work of art. No one will beat him because you cant win rounds against a guy on a bicycle.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Add one more to the "shit fight, wasted my time and money" crew... I really hate Floyd Mayweather. He has destroyed the sport of boxing.
  • Information