MLB

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Baseball season underway.

User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3685
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:35 am

Let's go mets vs Met don't go :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4i6WfzfdJM
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3685
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:42 am

In albania few to none know about MLB . I have seen one or two movies with Yankees and that's it. Heard of Mets in a Tv Show :roll:
User avatar
NYVirus
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:21 am

Just for Shpati :D



Those days are finally gone. This is our year to take over NY!

Image
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:20 am

NYVirus wrote:Just for Shpati :D
85-77 does sound too optimistic.

I honestly think this is going to be another rebuild season. Murphy is having nagging injuries. Harvey is coming back, but Wheeler is out. Gee, Niese, and Colon are likely to have bad seasons. And the bullpen is weak.

I predict a.500 season.

It all really matters if David Wright and Granderson can make up for their terrible previous season.
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:04 am

the tigers didn't really do much to sure up their bullpen and bruce rondon apparently is suffering from an injury so it looks like another season where the tigers have a awful closer. in my whole lifetime the tigers have never had a shutdown closer. even the regular season where valverde went perfect he was still giving my grandfather and i heart attacks.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
NYVirus
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Contact:

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Shpati wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Just for Shpati :D
85-77 does sound too optimistic.

I honestly think this is going to be another rebuild season. Murphy is having nagging injuries. Harvey is coming back, but Wheeler is out. Gee, Niese, and Colon are likely to have bad seasons. And the bullpen is weak.

I predict a.500 season.

It all really matters if David Wright and Granderson can make up for their terrible previous season.
I'm not worried about the rotation at all... Niese looked really good throughout Spring Training and both Harvey and DeGrom have looked unhittable. Colon and Gee may both get replaced during the year by two of Montero/Syndergaard/Matz...

Also, our offense led the entire Grapefruit league in scoring and HR hitting. I know it's Spring Training, but things are looking good!
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:34 am

NYVirus wrote:
I'm not worried about the rotation at all... Niese looked really good throughout Spring Training and both Harvey and DeGrom have looked unhittable. Colon and Gee may both get replaced during the year by two of Montero/Syndergaard/Matz...

Also, our offense led the entire Grapefruit league in scoring and HR hitting. I know it's Spring Training, but things are looking good!
Niese will start great but fall back like he usually does.

Another thing to note, Harvey has yet to pitch a full season in the majors. So I'm a little worried if he can go a full season strong and not pick up any injuries.
User avatar
Pjetër
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm
Team: S.S. Lazio
Contact:

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 pm

mets are having a hard time just getting guys on base.

edit: and just as i say that duda gets a hit and the mets score. :lol:
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:50 am

Pjetër wrote:mets are having a hard time just getting guys on base.

edit: and just as i say that duda gets a hit and the mets score. :lol:
Thankful for those errors.

Got really lucky.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests