MLB

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Pjetër

yeah scherzer was pretty good today.

david price went 8 2/3 today and joe nathan got the "save". hopefully nathan won't last long.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Great start to the season! Win game 1 with DeGrom and Harvey on games 2 and 3. I like it!
Pjetër

adrian gonzalez with three home runs in five innings. insane.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Mets win, but they still aren't able to take a lead on their own so far (Nats' errors gave the Mets their momentum this whole series), and no homers yet.

The pitching has been pretty top notch.

Harvey's return was just like another day at the office.
NYVirus

Shpati wrote:Mets win, but they still aren't able to take a lead on their own so far (Nats' errors gave the Mets their momentum this whole series), and no homers yet.

You're definitely a glass half empty type of guy... The Mets just took two out of three away against the top team in the NL while facing its top three starting pitchers! We're off to a great start, Harvey will win the Cy Young and we'll hoist the World Series Trophy! Yea Mets!!
Shpati

NYVirus wrote:
Shpati wrote:Mets win, but they still aren't able to take a lead on their own so far (Nats' errors gave the Mets their momentum this whole series), and no homers yet.

You're definitely a glass half empty type of guy... The Mets just took two out of three away against the top team in the NL while facing its top three starting pitchers! We're off to a great start, Harvey will win the Cy Young and we'll hoist the World Series Trophy! Yea Mets!!
The Mets used their best 3 pitchers as well, so it evens out there....

They couldn't take game 2 because the Nats weren't making crucial errors like in Game 1 and 3. The Mets lose all 3 if the Nats weren't burdened with injuries.
NYVirus

Shpati wrote:
NYVirus wrote:

The Mets used their best 3 pitchers as well, so it evens out there....

They couldn't take game 2 because the Nats weren't making crucial errors like in Game 1 and 3. The Mets lose all 3 if the Nats weren't burdened with injuries.
Defense is a part of the game.
Shpati

NYVirus wrote:Defense is a part of the game.
You are correct, and I am happy the Mets were able to take advantage.

But I am saying that the in the remainder of the season, it is not likely that the teams will gift us with crucial errors 2 out of the 3 games in a series.

I get labeled as a pessimist all the time, but all I do is foresee the future.
NYVirus

Shpati wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Defense is a part of the game.
You are correct, and I am happy the Mets were able to take advantage.

But I am saying that the in the remainder of the season, it is not likely that the teams will gift us with crucial errors 2 out of the 3 games in a series.

I get labeled as a pessimist all the time, but all I do is foresee the future.
Will we also face Scherzer, Zimmerman and Strasburg the remainder of the year? Scoring runs and hitting homeruns also depends on the pitching...
Shpati

David Wright screwed up. Maybe if he wasn't so worried about dudes eating sandwiches in the locker room, he wouldn't make such knucklehead mistakes on the field.
  • Information