NBA

All other sports besides football: volleyball, basketball, boxing, cycling, Formula One, weightlifting etc.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The playoffs are almost here. I've been a Spurs fan since 99 (having lived in SA for a year) and fell in love with the way they build the team and style of international basketball.

I feel pretty good about our chances, but historically we never have repeated. The west is loaded but I have GSW or San Antonio coming out of the West. Cavs will easily win the east...although I think Atlanta is interesting.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Finally an NBA thread. I'm honestly done with this season and my team (Detroit Pistons) made some very questionable decisions at the trade deadline. They looked like a playoff team until Brandon Jennings got injured and it basically killed our season. All we needed was an upgrade at SF at the deadline and we end up trading away our starting SF, and DJ Augustin who was playing really well at PG for an unknown "potential" player who can't shoot threes, Reggie Jackson. Although he is playing really well, it's too late now into the season. Our playoff hopes are over, and every win we get now only worsens our lottery pick. Such a roller coaster of a season for us Pistons fans. I'm really looking forward to the draft/off season to see what the hell we do, and of course I'll be watching the playoffs.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I think if Rose is back in time, Chicago could go to the Eastern Conf Finals. Cavs are good but I don't know if their team chemistry is going to translate into the playoffs. Don't rule out Toronto, they're coming off of an early playoff exit and are motivated. In the west, honestly anything could happen. I see GS losing in the second round when they play an experienced team who doesn't mess around. I think SA, if healthy, can repeat their success as long as their big three play at the same high level as they did against Miami last year.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

The Knicks blow. And this draft looks weak.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

I am ignoring this season as the Knicks have been abysmal... Crossing my fingers we win the lottery and take Okafor. I think he can be a franchise player.
Shpati

Those white boys for Wisconsin can hoop.
Shpati

NBA playoffs would be much more interesting if it didn't last 3 months. They need to squeeze the length down.
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

Especially the first round and second round. They should go back to best of 5. It'd make it more interesting. However...$$$$
Shpati

AlbanFC wrote:Especially the first round and second round. They should go back to best of 5. It'd make it more interesting. However...$$$$
They can still keep it at 7, but force teams to play back to back games.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

• Information